Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Women's World Cup

It gets interesting when Hope Solo has a domestic violence police intervention.

It?s usually a Hope who is the alleged perpetrator of the violence.

She is a Spitfire.

She was in the news again earlier, criticising the current USNWT coach's ability.

Then the team promptly went out and set the record for scoring margin by beating Thailand 13-0.

They only beat Chile by 3-0 in the next match though, with Chile's goalkeeper playing like a wild banshee in the 2nd half & holding US scoreless. from the highlights, our girls seem to be getting a bit ahead of themselves, with some pouting and what not after missing goals.

they better not expect to breeze through this, or they're going to get upset, and Polish_Hammer is going to laugh at us.

She was in the news again earlier, criticising the current USNWT coach's ability.

Then the team promptly went out and set the record for scoring margin by beating Thailand 13-0.

They only beat Chile by 3-0 in the next match though, with Chile's goalkeeper playing like a wild banshee in the 2nd half & holding US scoreless. from the highlights, our girls seem to be getting a bit ahead of themselves, with some pouting and what not after missing goals.

they better not expect to breeze through this, or they're going to get upset, and Polish_Hammer is going to laugh at us.

Isn?t soccer in our South American countries a pretty big deal?

It would make sense to me that the Chile team would be pretty good.

Isn?t soccer in our South American countries a pretty big deal?

It would make sense to me that the Chile team would be pretty good.

Brazil is decent I think. from what I read, Chile is bad, except for their GK who plays professionally in France

Hope the Yanks are paying attention on how to celebrate a goal with class. Who am I kidding, they are probably planning the fireworks for the next goal.

Did not watch US vs. Chee-lay because of their juvenile antics against Thailand. Will not watch a single minute, either.

What goes around, comes around, and it will at some point.

Last edited:
Back