Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OSU or MSU?

Who do you want to win?

• MSU

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • OSU

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care who wins or loses this one. Should have been a "Who f-n cares?" option.

Last edited:
i'd rather MSU wins this.

even though you may hate MSU more right now, I guarantee that if ohio gets a few breaks, you will be hating them much more very soon.

wait... technically I guess we have to root for ohio now, since they're in the other division. damn.

an MSU win helps us.

shit. count my vote for MSU as a vote for ohio.

How does an MSU win help M in the Legends division? And Ohio* ain't eligible no matter what,....

wait... technically I guess we have to root for ohio now, since they're in the other division. damn.

an MSU win helps us.

shit. count my vote for MSU as a vote for ohio.

No, an OSU win helps us.

Logically, we would want OSU to win all games played against teams in Michigan's division.

Ohio * because Sparty fans are driving me crazy. After we lost to NDSucks a few of them sent me messages on fb acting as if they didnt lose to them worse the week before at home. And a Sparty loss will help us in the division.

damn it sucks having to pull for OSU in that game, but you guys are right, we have to pull for all Leaders teams to beat Legends teams from now on. wow does that suck as i much prefer the teams in Legends over Leaders as my personal preferences. guess i have to just care less who wins those and hope UM goes undefeated and therefore winning Legends regardless of the rest of the Legends v Leaders games.

I'm hoping for a sloppy game with a lot of turn overs. Maybe a safety is the only score of the game.

I see OSU winning this one. Sparty's offense sucks. Anyone see all those empty seats at Sparty Stadium last week? LMAO! They are the loudest shit talkers on planet earth but when Eastern goes up by 4 people bolt like it's going out of style.

Back