Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Iowa Game

LuciousGameWinner

Friday and still no thread for the game tomorrow? Someone is slacking.
Predictions? Thoughts?

I'll start by saying that I actually feel pretty confident going into this game, call me crazy but I think we come out and play well. Their defense hasn't allowed a rushing touch down this season, I know they haven't played a tough schedule but that's still impressive. I think Cook will have decent numbers by normal standards but impressive numbers for our QBs this year. Something like 17-26 201 yards and 2tds. Langford adds another td and we end up winning 24-17.

Friday and still no thread for the game tomorrow? Someone is slacking.
Predictions? Thoughts?

I'll start by saying that I actually feel pretty confident going into this game, call me crazy but I think we come out and play well. Their defense hasn't allowed a rushing touch down this season, I know they haven't played a tough schedule but that's still impressive. I think Cook will have decent numbers by normal standards but impressive numbers for our QBs this year. Something like 17-26 201 yards and 2tds. Langford adds another td and we end up winning 24-17.

I think this one is a toss up but I'll go with my heart

MSU 13
Iowa 10

Interesting things about the starting lineup.

Conklin at LT, Allen at C, Fonoti at RT
Drone at WDE over Rush
Delton Williams will get carries today, he's been surging in practice.
Lawrence Thomas is dressed and could play if needed.
Shelton returning kicks.

Last edited:
Dantonio is really starting to worry me. Bad call on going for it on 4th down in the 1st qtr instead of taking the 39 yard fg. Take the fucking pts!!!

Holy hell did the wind take that fg! Looks like another game that the D will have to score our pts.

Well we seem to be moving the ball a little today. Just gotta finish a drive.

Apparently we didn't learn on that 4th and 1 attempt. We aren't getting any push at the line.

I guess whining to the press has worked. MSU getting away with holding all over the field on that drive.Iowa may never score so a field goal is gold...

Last edited:
Anyone notice that they just showed a statistic that we allow 1800 yards a game? Haha they took it down quick

The defense is unreal, just so disciplined and stay in their lanes so well. Offense is moving the ball, but can't score.

Back