Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Iowa Game

Think they have less than 50 yards this half, D has been nearly perfect except for those 2 drives at the end of the half.

Hey the offense has had 6 scoring drives and 2 others that could have been scoring drives. Iowa is an OK team, but they had a very good defense coming in.

Dennard ices the game, nice!!!

Since I've been watching MSU football, we have the best pair of CBs I've ever seen in green. Dennard and Waynes both run legit 4.3s and have the size and hips to play on Sundays. I actually favor Waynes and think he's going to be better.

The offense was the story today, looked like a slightly above average offense all day, and that's all we need to contend.

Hey the offense has had 6 scoring drives and 2 others that could have been scoring drives. Iowa is an OK team, but they had a very good defense coming in.

Dennard ices the game, nice!!!
Only punted 4 times and only 2 were 3 and outs. Iowa has 8 3 and outs and 8 first downs.

Not sure how good Iowa is, but their defense was supposed to be great and we pretty much did what we wanted against it. 400+ yards, 8 drives that could have gotten points, and only 5 punts.

Indiana is a big test next week. GO GREEN!!!

Back