Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT U-M President Smashed for Halftime Speech

I'd love to hear the explanation for that. That's hilarious

LOL, it was the stadium echo so she slowed her speaking. That's almost as good as the dog ate my homework. The leaders in excess.

She wasn't the only Michigan representative drunk in public on Saturday.

@kstearns921 Taylor Lewan is behind the bar at the heidelberg right now... What is this!?
@sarahannhoff Taylor Lewan served me my beer. I'm kinda mad. He's a nice server and a bitch of a football player.
@Laus102 @MaizenBrew just witnessed Taylor Lewan down a pint in under half a second. #heidelberg
‏@TheReal_Nils Lewan just yelled "What's up pussy" at me, so I'm gonna go to bed. He's shitfaced at Heidelberg
@TheReal_Nils Lewans head is bleeding after banging it against the wall a bunch

Hey, I'd be drinking heavily if I were associated with that football team too.

Careful, you're going break all the glass in your house.

I am unaware of Lou Anna K. Simon giving a speech to a crowd of 100,000 people totally wasted, so on that front don't think we have much glass to worry about.

As far as Lewan, just a funny story, he's 21 so he did nothing illegal. College athletes sometimes get wasted and act like assholes. As long as he didn't drive or get in a fight I see no problem with it. Although you probably don't want to pound your head into the wall until it bleeds, you could look like a total fool in public.

I am unaware of Lou Anna K. Simon giving a speech to a crowd of 100,000 people totally wasted, so on that front don't think we have much glass to worry about.

As far as Lewan, just a funny story, he's 21 so he did nothing illegal. College athletes sometimes get wasted and act like assholes. As long as he didn't drive or get in a fight I see no problem with it. Although you probably don't want to pound your head into the wall until it bleeds, you could look like a total fool in public.

She was not drunk. Unless you are calling her a liar. And you're right about not hitting the glass, because you got a weak arm.

She was not drunk. Unless you are calling her a liar. And you're right about not hitting the glass, because you got a weak arm.

The film speaks for itself, if you want to believe the dog ate her homework you are free to do so. This is a woman who has spoken in front of large crowds at Michigan Stadium dozens of times, there's no tape of her slurring her speech at other times she spoke at the Big Hole. Guess this was a a new phenomena of accoustics not known to man before Saturday.

Last edited:
The film speaks for itself, if you want to believe the dog ate her homework you are free to do so. This is a woman who has spoken in front of large crowds at Michigan Stadium dozens of times, there's no tape of her slurring her speech at other times she spoke at the Big Hole. Guess this was a a new phenomena of accoustics not known to man before Saturday.

So you are calling her a liar. Very Spartanious of you.

I didnt care enough.

For someone who claims msu is an afterthought, you sure seem to spend a lot of time here.

she sounds like she was hammered!

Shh, it was just the wind. The wind in the Big Hole has spontaneously started warping everyone's voice to make them sound drunk as a skunk. But only certain people because the refs, who also use wireless microphones are immune to this newly discovered acoustic effect as evidenced by the fact they didn't sound wasted when they spoke to voice penalty calls.

They're going to get the same experts that analyze Bigfoot roars to analyze what might be happening. It's truly a mystery.

The field was crowned...the clock operator screwed her up...it was interference...she just didn't play Michigan Football on Saturday.

Last edited:
yes, after being president of Michigan for 11 years, and president of Iowa for 7 years before that, she just decided to get hammered this one time before giving a speech.

I've been doing a video search for footage, but so far no luck.

I'm not the least bit bothered if the old gal had had a couple of pops; especially if she wasn't expecting speak in public - so what?

The only thing that might bother me, if that's the case, is that that drunk Jesus hating U of M Alumnus Jew broad on ESPN 2 wasn't the one who introduced her.

She wasn't, was she?

regardless it's pretty funny. if it were OSU's president you guys would be having a field day

I'm havin' a field day with it as it is.

I'm at the Campus Inn with Mary Sue right now.

Dhiani and Dana are going to join us shortly.

Just don't tell my wife, or Mary Sue's husband.

I'm havin' a field day with it as it is.

I'm at the Campus Inn with Mary Sue right now.

Dhiani and Dana are going to join us shortly.

Just don't tell my wife, or Mary Sue's husband.

that bitch likes to party

Back