Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cowherd's Blazing 5

I'm staying away from that PSU/Bama game. Tough to call, I don't like taking a road fave giving double digits to a team that they aren't blatantly better than talentwise across the board but on the other hand I can see them handing it to Penn State a la Bama v. Mich State last season. That's a no play for me.

As I stated before, bet EVERYTHING you can afford plus $5 on Arizona.

kgdetroit said:
I'm staying away from that PSU/Bama game. Tough to call, I don't like taking a road fave giving double digits to a team that they aren't blatantly better than talentwise across the board but on the other hand I can see them handing it to Penn State a la Bama v. Mich State last season. That's a no play for me.

Bolden SUCKS! alabama rolls them by three + touchdowns.

Ron Swanson said:

Already on that one! Wanted to lock that line in before the sharp money drives it up past 1 score.

I dunno if ill make it long enough to collect though, this AZ State/Mizzou game is gonna give me a heart attack. Between the mistakes and lack of discipline by ASU and the refs throwing a flag on every play its driving me nuts.

kgdetroit said:
I dunno if ill make it long enough to collect though, this AZ State/Mizzou game is gonna give me a heart attack. Between the mistakes and lack of discipline by ASU and the refs throwing a flag on every play its driving me nuts.

You ain't kidding bro...I think State pulls away in the second half, but it's been frustrating so far...

kgdetroit said:
Ron Swanson said:

Already on that one! Wanted to lock that line in before the sharp money drives it up past 1 score.

My book now has it listed at -6.5!!! Seriously? Am I missing something? Thinking about throwing another $400 on it.

ASU should be up 8 right now instead of 7. If that missed extra point is my undoing tonight I might pull my hair out after watching this garbage fest.

Not lookin' good...might be a dog night...oh well tomorrow's a new day...

Yep, you win some you lose some. I'm over it, like you said tomorrow is a new day. Good luck to you Elrod!

Dammit! I just realized I have AZ State at -0.5 in my 6 team teaser so just when I thought I could chalk this one up to the L column, forget about it and relax that smacks me in the face! Lol.

Happy to see your teaser still exists, after my dreams were crushed I turned the ol' tube off. Hopefully my day turns out okay after going 0-2 yesterday. Good luck to you...and if my losing streak continues you can always go opposite of me and rake in some dough. hahahahaha

Dallas -3 at San Francisco

Detroit -9 vs. Kansas City

Titans +6.5 vs. Baltimore

Chicago +6.5 at NO

Pittsburgh -14 vs. Seattle

What's up with all these NFL games? Usually he picks almost exclusively college.

Ron Swanson said:

Chicago +6.5 at NO

What's up with all these NFL games? Usually he picks almost exclusively college.

Thinking about throwing Seattle in a sweetheart tease 24's a lot of points in the NFL...

Ron Swanson said:

Chicago +6.5 at NO

Guy's on fire. I'm gonna tail him this week and see how that works out. Little iffy on taking the Titans and the points but what the hell...

Back