Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cowherd's Blazing 5

Raiders (+3.5) over the Jets
Dolphins (+2.5) over the Browns
Titans (-7) over the Broncos
Arizona State (-3) over USC
Notre Dame (-7) over Pitt

Dare I tail CC for the 2nd week in a row? I was already leaning towards AZ State at home vs. USC. ND kinda scares me with their inconsistency and 7 is a lot of points to be laying on the road for the Titans. Dudes been absolutely killing it this year though so I might pray at the temple of Cowherd again.

Oops Tennessee is at home... I thought they were playing at Mile High. I like those 7 points a lot more now.

Raiders over Jets has a very good chance of happening, based on what I seen from both teams this year. McFadden has been great this year.

maize said:
Raiders over Jets has a very good chance of happening, based on what I seen from both teams this year. McFadden has been great this year.

Raiders line has been bought down to +3. Like it a lot better at +3.5, might have to buy the hook if I take that game. I like the fact that Mangold will be out for the Jets.

Looking forward to Colin's picks today. I'm ready to follow him blindly for the rest of the season since he is obviously better at this than I am.

Back