Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Religion sucks

Michchamp

this is beyond dispute. sad how so many scared rabbits need to play make believe just to get through life.

Most people "play make believe to get through life" in some way or another. Everyone worships something.

Most people "play make believe to get through life" in some way or another. Everyone worships something.

I believe in essential human decency, though evidence of it is divided.

this is beyond dispute. sad how so many scared rabbits need to play make believe just to get through life.

oXV0th9.png

I believe in essential human decency, though evidence of it is divided.

And what is the source of this? And are you displaying it presently by deriding people who believe in God, albeit imperfectly?

And what is the source of this? And are you displaying it presently by deriding people who believe in God, albeit imperfectly?

I wasn't deriding anyone. Just saying its sad is all.

:-(

I wasn't deriding anyone. Just saying its sad is all.

:-(

"Scared rabbits" is a complimentary term? And if only people didn't believe in God, what a wonderful world this would be is your thesis? What's sad it that we all don't believe in God as He intends us to.

I really just wanted the first thread on the new religion forum to be "Religion sucks," and while I knew that would come with more bickering than accord, I felt it was worth it.

I really just wanted the first thread on the new religion forum to be "Religion sucks," and while I knew that would come with more bickering than accord, I felt it was worth it.

Well that's what matters, right? What you want?

but which religion sucks more? i'd say Islam by a mile, then maybe christianity, judaism, scientology. I think buddhist and hindus are the least bad

I always liked Martin Sheen.

He's lefty/borderline commie political positions are in alignment with his Catholicism.

Not unlike those of the Pope himself.

I am not Catholic because I am scared, I am Catholic because I love to love others, even all of you in this thread :)

I am not Catholic because I am scared, I am Catholic because I love to love others, even all of you in this thread :)

You understand you don't need to be catholic or anything to do that right? The misconception that a person needs to be a "god fearing" man/woman to be a decent, moral, person is why I hate organized religions in the first place.

Well that's what matters, right? What you want?

Let's call a spade a spade. Champ is flat intolerant when it comes to individuals who hold opinions or beliefs that differ from his. It's a hallmark of many on the left but as is so often the case, they don't know that they don't know. True intolerance lives on the left.

Back