Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2011 predictions

I'll stick to what I said a couple weeks ago.

Packers: 10-6
Bears: 10-6
Lions: 8-8
Vikings: 6-10

1.) Packers 12-4
2.) Bears 8-8
2.) Lions 8-8
4.) Vikings 6-10

Settled on this after being clean of kool-aid for a whole week

Lol. I think I'm going low on the Lions because it will make it that much better when we win more. But I like this team.

Yeah I like this team a lot, but Im a Lions fan.. Its in our DNA to expect significant injuries, a tornado, alien attacks, etc. anytime the Lions appear to be in for a good season lol.

mr23frahee said:
Yeah I like this team a lot, but Im a Lions fan.. Its in our DNA to expect significant injuries, a tornado, alien attacks, etc. anytime the Lions appear to be in for a good season lol.

it's totally gonna zombies this year

scralatchtica135 said:
mr23frahee said:

it's totally gonna zombies this year

who are you? Don't recognize the name.

been a reader for years on espn, but haven't posted regularly since the basketball poetry thread from the 2005 nba finals, thought I'd come over here and start posting again

scralatchtica135 said:
been a reader for years on espn, but haven't posted regularly since the basketball poetry thread from the 2005 nba finals, thought I'd come over here and start posting again

cool man. glad to have you!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
scralatchtica135 said:

cool man. glad to have you!

glad to be here

Fudge-Packers 11-5*

Lions 9-7*

Boors 8-8

Visqueens 6-10

* playoff teams, ya I posted it!!

;)

Packers: 10-6
Lions: 9-7
Chicago: 7-9
Vikings: 5-11

I actually gave the Bears an extra win because of Williams. He WAS decent under Martz...

I liked Roy when we had him tbh, i know his "anticts" ticked some folks off but he was a pretty darn good player with the lions. i like the move for the bears, i wouldnt be surprised if roy puts up some good numbers as the bears #1

1300yds and 7 TD's isn't bad at all... hopefully he doesn't come back and bite us.

The one problem I really had with him and it got worse is his route running. Not good but he did have that one very good year. And then Mayhew fleeced the Cowgirls.

Packers 13-3, make the super bowl again (either them or the eagles from the NFC, and i despise the eagles as much as i do the bears and vikings)
Lions 9-7
Bears 6-10
Vikings 5-11

i wouldnt mind if the bears and vikings burst into flames instead. either scenario would be alright with me.

note: im a packers fan. have been all my life since i grew up in wisconsin. they were the only team from there i picked up though (its kinda hard not to). i do, however, cheer for the lions 2nd because the rest of my family are lions fans.

Yeah I always wonder how someone is a fan of one team and a totally different one in another state. No Brewer fan?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yeah I always wonder how someone is a fan of one team and a totally different one in another state. No Brewer fan?
i was born in MI and my parents grew up here (and i currently live here), so theyre huge lions/tigers fans. i was just old enough to start watching and understanding football when the packers won the super bowl in '96, so i became a packers fan and have been one ever since (not as big a fan as i am of the tigers though).

however, the brewers sucked about as much as the tigers back then and my dad is an even bigger tigers fan than a lions fan, so i never picked up the brewers. we used to listen to tigers games together on the radio from 590 in kzoo (we lived just south of milwaukee along the lake so it just barely came in), picking out words from the static. i went to a number of brewers games, but the only one i remember fondly was watching the tigers cream them something like 17-2 back in the late 90s at county stadium.

also, the brewers fucked everyone in the area building miller park. they raised sales tax in every county surrounding milwaukee county EXCEPT milwaukee county to help pay for it. people were NOT happy about that.

edit: how great is it to not have a word filter anymore? wewt!

Back