Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worst Actors/Actresses in Hollywood.

michiganalex

name yours

Channing Tatum is near the top for me. that fucker ruined GI Joe and now is cast as Gambit in replacing Taylor Kitsch. Liked Taylor as Gambit in XMen Origins Wolverine

Seems like there are plenty worse then him. I just cant think of them right now...lol

No doubt. When I think of the worst Tatum, Channing doesn't come close.

will smith, always hated him, less talent than jazzy jeff.

Ben Stiller. Plays the same character in every movie, a neurotic dork. And is rarely funny.

Bruce Willis. Horrible actor, but he's very entertaining so it makes up for it. A bit like john wayne, IMO.

Not the worst actor, but definitely one of them.

Bruce Willis. Horrible actor, but he's very entertaining so it makes up for it. A bit like john wayne, IMO.

Not the worst actor, but definitely one of them.

Agree. He's such a bad actor but you just have to watch his movies..

I don't think Cruise is bad..maybe even underrated. But Julia Roberts is horrible..

Agree with Cruise. He's very good, but I honestly think the Scientology/Katie Holmes freakout thing has really given him an unearned reputation. He seems like a dick, but he's pretty good in most of his movies. His choice of roles has been terrible in the last few years, though. .

Vanilla Sky was and still is one of my favorite movies. Days of Thunder, too.

January Jones has the emotional range of a wrench. Horrible actress.

according to my super opinionated college roommate, the guy who played the Colonel in Rambo First Blood is "the worst actor of all time."

I guess while watching the movie, I had a hard time distinguishing between the awful acting of Sylvester Stallone, and that guy delivering the body bags line to Brian Dennehy's character, but I didn't once (1) take a film class in college like he did.

Note: I still liked that movie though. The rest of the Rambo movies deserve to be burned.

Not a big fan of Sam Neil. I think Alcatraz had potential as a story. Picking someone other than Sam Neil would have helped.

Poor Sam Neil. He never did anything to me and here I am badmouthing his work.

Last edited:
Ben Stiller. Plays the same character in every movie, a neurotic dork. And is rarely funny.

benstiller_royal-1343233118.jpg

Not a big fan of Sam Neil. I think Alcatraz had potential as a story. Picking someone other than Sam Neil would have helped.

Poor Sam Neil. He never did anything to me and here I am badmouthing his work.

He has constantly bad mouthed you behind your back for years.

I probably should have said something to you about it sooner.

Who actually acts in movies anymore? They are sensory-overload exercises.

Oh, how could I forget Marlee Matlin?

Very limited range; always plays some deaf chick...

Back