Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Worst Actors/Actresses in Hollywood.

Brooke Shields and Woody Allen. Never got Allen's humor and Shields was foisted upon us by her mom. Similar to the talentless Kardashians, who somehow always manage to find a way to remain in the limelight. Now its also the Jenner girls doing the Teevee Talkshow rounds...ugh!!!

Going to piss a lot of people off, which I guess is a bonus....but Paul Walker (deceased), I mentioned him before and iirc someone pointed out 8 below as an example of his fine acting skills. But that guy was terrible, he was like a real life "Dude, where's my car?" character.

Going to piss a lot of people off, which I guess is a bonus....but Paul Walker (deceased), I mentioned him before and iirc someone pointed out 8 below as an example of his fine acting skills. But that guy was terrible, he was like a real life "Dude, where's my car?" character.

He only had a minor character in eight below, pretty much the dogs were the main characters.

Walker and pretty much everyone else in those Fast and Furious movies were all terrible actors.

I remember reading interviews with Vin Diesel about them, and it was clear he considered himself more of a "serious" actor than the rest of them. He skipped making 2 Fast 2 Furious, but looks like he rejoined the franchise after that... I guess he wasn't getting the Oscar-worthy roles he felt he deserved after all

Paul Walker wasn't a good actor, but I wouldn't categorize him as a bad actor. I'd kind of put him in the middle somewhere. If he had a good role, he'd be good in the movie. If the role was poorly written, you could tell in his acting.

Never liked Walker myself but I hadn't realized he had died..

Paul Walker wasn't a good actor, but I wouldn't categorize him as a bad actor. I'd kind of put him in the middle somewhere. If he had a good role, he'd be good in the movie. If the role was poorly written, you could tell in his acting.

Here's his acting history... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0908094/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Looks like every movie he was in was terrible. He was in all 6 of the completely retarded Fast and Furious movies, and apparently he's also in the 7th movie, which is filming now, even though he has been dead for 8 months. I guess you can be dead and still act in those movies.

He was a terrible actor in terrible movies.

Terrible.

Looks like every movie he was in was terrible.

Eight Below was terrible?

Really?

It isn't Casablanca or The Treasure of Sierra Madre, but it was generally pretty well received by both audiences and critics alike.

Here are some stats provided by Rotten Tomatoes.

"Featuring a stellar cast of marooned mutts, who deftly display emotion, tenderness, loyalty and resolve, Eight Below is a heartwarming and exhilarating adventure film"

That's the thing - the movie wasn't that much about the people in the story - it was about the dogs. Walker and Moon Bloodgood really weren't the main characters; the main characters were the first alpha, and the dog who became the alpha when the first alpha was no longer able to lead the pack by reason of illness or injury; I forget which but I'm pretty sure it was an injury.

No, he was a terrible actor.

No, he was a terrible actor.

I don't remember his character in Flags of our Fathers.

I remember Ryan Philippe and Adam Beach and Barry Pepper from that movie.

I didn't see Into the Blue; Jessica Alba is hot but she's limited as an actress.

Oh, there's another one; she's a terrible actress but it's okay in her case.

I only remember Paul Walker form Eight Below, and like I said previous posts, I don't remember his performance; for a leading man he had very little screen time.

Never liked Walker myself but I hadn't realized he had died..

Well....Walker did perish while as a passenger in a speeding 2005 Porsche Carrera GT so I imagine that the news of his tragic and untimely death might have taken quite awhile to reach the state with girls slowing down while driving flatbed Fords.

yeah, Will Smith,

an old long time friend who is a movie buff can't stand Adam Sandler. I think he's funny. So I am always asking him if he's gonna see the new Adam Sandler movie?

Back