Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michelle Beadle

Cavegrrl?

Beadle's shameless poseur ripoff of Raquel Welch's famous prehistoric outfit in the 60s movie One Million Years BC:

michelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

Yeah, she's still pretty hot even thought she's ancient. Not sure I can think of another woman to be as good looking for so long.

kingofdetroit57 said:
Yeah, she's still pretty hot even thought she's ancient. Not sure I can think of another woman to be as good looking for so long.

Perhaps Helen Mirren wearing a bikini, and @ age 63 she can still get away with it too:

Sophia Loren has aged well too, (although seeing her in a swimsuit might be a bit too much to expect) now:

Helen Mirren is a good one, but I don't think she was ever anywhere near as hot, and she's a bit younger still too. I think Welch is like 71 or something.

Sophia Loren was hot forever too. She's looking kinda gross now though. Way too much sun and her old skin is looking like Ric Flair's now. Granted, she's fine for being something like 80.

Beez said:
TheVictors03 said:

More of a Cowherd kinda guy?

HA! I don't like him either. Beadle is waaaaay to OILY for my taste. I never liked a girl whose forehead shows a reflection.

Hotter than Beadle at ESPN:

Erin Andrews
Rachel Nichols
Jill Arrington
Hannah Storm (in a MILFy way)
Linda Cohn ...

(kidding, kidding!!)

TheVictors03 said:
Beez said:

HA! I don't like him either. Beadle is waaaaay to OILY for my taste. I never liked a girl whose forehead shows a reflection.

Erin Andrews

Fixed it for you.

Rachel Nichols has that look in her eyes like she'd be fun ....

Jill Arrington is waaay hotter than Beadle but she's rarely on compared to the others.

Sorry, Beadle doesn't do it for me and never has.

TheVictors03 said:
Beez said:

Erin Andrews
Rachel Nichols
Jill Arrington
Hannah Storm (in a MILFy way)
Linda Cohn ...

(kidding, kidding!!)
Rachel Nichols? She looks like a pasty robot. Cohn is gross. Andrews is fine and Storm is pretty good for an older lady.

Honestly I'd put Suzy Kolber up there but realize she's not interested .....

Beadle and Nichols to me are equally unattractive for being relatively cute sports chicks on ESPN .....

Linda Cohn looks like a horse, I was kidding .... Hannah Storm I do like and Erin Andrews is definitely the hottest.

Back