Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michelle Beadle

I bet Dana Jacobsen gives one helluva BJ .........and can drink and curse like a sailor, too

TheVictors03 said:
I bet Dana Jacobsen gives one helluva BJ .........and can drink and curse like a sailor, too
Disagree... she's definitely drag them horse teeth and ruin your night.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious, I told my wife once when 1st and Ten was on that she'd gone to UM and had worked in Traverse City after college. Her rep ly, "she looks like a horse!"

kingofdetroit57 said:
TheVictors03 said:
Disagree... she's definitely drag them horse teeth and ruin your night.

Thought the same. I bet Woody Paige is a tom cat in the sack though.

The "Michelle Beadle - Hot or Not?" question is one of the great debates of our time.

The answer, I believe, is that it is in the eye of the beholder.

Personally, I think she's pretty hot - but then, I would think mud was hot, if it had tits.

kingofdetroit57 said:
TheVictors03 said:
HA! I don't like him either. Beadle is waaaaay to OILY for my taste. I never liked a girl whose forehead shows a reflection.

Hotter than Beadle at ESPN:

Erin Andrews
Rachel Nichols
Jill Arrington
Hannah Storm (in a MILFy way)
Linda Cohn ...

(kidding, kidding!!)
Rachel Nichols? She looks like a pasty robot. Cohn is gross. Andrews is fine and Storm is pretty good for an older lady.

Rachel Nichols looks like a mutant from the X-Men with that hair of hers

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]The "Michelle Beadle - Hot or Not?" question is one of the great debates of our time.

Like Ginger or Mary Ann?

tycobb420 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]The "Michelle Beadle - Hot or Not?" question is one of the great debates of our time.

Like Ginger or Mary Ann?

Kinda sorta.

The Ginger/Mary Ann debate is about who was hotter.

There has never been a contention that either of them wasn't hot.

Back