Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #1 Pistons @ Pacers

bestisbest

TV: FSN Plus
Radio: 97.1 The Ticket
Time: 7:00pm

Pistons Starters:
PG:Stuckey
SG:Gordon
SF:prince
PF:Jerebko
C:Monroe

Pacers Starters:
PG:Collison
SG:George
SF:Granger
PF:West
C:Hibbert

Game @ Conseco Fieldhouse
consecofieldhouse.jpg

Hope to see Knight get a lot of time tonight. I have a weird feeling we might actually win this game. It would be nice to get off to a hot start.

Stopped following basketball a few years back. A couple of buddies from work talked me into joining a fantasy basketball league this year. I drafted Stuckey with a late round pick. Go Pistons??

Where do you get those starting lineups from bud? I was really hoping to see BK in the starting lineup :( I think it's very foolish not to start him... Also I think him and Stuckey could compliment each other well(not to mention gordon always did very well off the bench in chicago) . Hopefully we will see it later in the season.

Happy to have aboard Tony... Haven't been high on them the past couple of years, but with the young talent (Monroe & Brandon Knight, maybe even Daye) and a much better coach IMO, I am hoping for the best and hoping to see some progress.

nattyiceman2 said:
Where do you get those starting lineups from bud? I was really hoping to see BK in the starting lineup :( I think it's very foolish not to start him... Also I think him and Stuckey could compliment each other well(not to mention gordon always did very well off the bench in chicago) . Hopefully we will see it later in the season.

Ryan Field from FSN posted them on his facebook, and I think we should see a heavy dose of BK tonight, I will be angry if Bynum gets more PT than him.

tonyballs said:
Stopped following basketball a few years back. A couple of buddies from work talked me into joining a fantasy basketball league this year. I drafted Stuckey with a late round pick. Go Pistons??

Stuckey is a real nice player to take a flier on in that late rounds. A lot of people forget that last year he finished his last 4 games averaging over 20 ppg and 9 apg. Hopefully he can prove he was worth that new contract!

It will be fun to see the Daye and Knight come off the bench together.... hoping to see some more nice dishes from Knight to Daye for 3....

Also excited to see how much they give it to monroe in the post.. seen a nice dosage of it in the preseason and I hope it continues throughout the reg season

The Georgetown Hoyas matchup between Monroe and Hibbert should be a good one.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]How do they look.. I'm at the bowling alley.. in dude fashion

Just started. 4-4. Monroe hit a nice jumper from 12 feet out, Stuckey has a pair of free throws, and Gordon has missed two pretty bad looks.

Jonas with a nice offensive rebound and a putback. 6-6

George with a spot up 3. 6-9

Tay with a nice spin move and layup. 8-9

Wow... Monroe called for a BS call. Monroe with his 2nd. Maxiell in.

14 to 8 Pacers.

Back