Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #1 Pistons @ Pacers

this team is pathetic.

it would not surprise me if they finish with the worst record in the league

maxiell, bynum, big ben are wastes of roster spots

Man this team is an abortion.. The Pacers are a decent team but I never thought the Pacers would destroy them like they did.. The Pistons may very well get the number 1 picks with how pathetic they look...

tigers99888 said:
Man this team is an abortion.. The Pacers are a decent team but I never thought the Pacers would destroy them like they did.. The Pistons may very well get the number 1 picks with how pathetic they look...

We can only hope. That's the only chance this team has to rebuild is to get very high draft picks the next 2 years because in today's NBA, good free agents aren't going to want to come here.

Yeah, I hate rooting against my team, but if we get a top 3 pick this year, I think we could be really good in the near future.

I know were bad, but i cant believe the pacers dropped us by 20...Glad I had to work.

Back