Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Pick Em

I don't think I've ever lasted more than two or three weeks in one of these. I'll give it another shot though

I Got screwed last year. Two or three weeks I made my picks and must not have saved it correctly and it went right down the crapper. It was frustrating but I will try again. I'll sign up as the season gets closer.

Jever4321 said:
I Got screwed last year. Two or three weeks I made my picks and must not have saved it correctly and it went right down the crapper. It was frustrating but I will try again. I'll sign up as the season gets closer.

Closer? It is nigh unto us man!!

The "Games to Pick" I went with the the Yahoo default games. Any interest in adding the "Top 25" or "Big Ten" games? Or just leave it the way we've done it the last few years?

Is this open to anyone? I'd like to join but I don't want to jump into something that's meant for only certain people. I know some people on this board know some posters better than others...

Its open to everyone. Only bragging rights are on the line here.

b311j said:
The "Games to Pick" I went with the the Yahoo default games. Any interest in adding the "Top 25" or "Big Ten" games? Or just leave it the way we've done it the last few years?

I thought we always did Top 25.

b311j said:

I'm pretty certain we have always done it with big 10 games and top 25 games...sometimes the default games aren't the best ones...just my opinion.

Maybe this year will be my year, I'm always right up there near the top, usually I make a run and 'dededuuhhhh' just run out of time...

Hungry said:
b311j said:

I'm pretty certain we have always done it with big 10 games and top 25 games...sometimes the default games aren't the best ones...just my opinion.

Maybe this year will be my year, I'm always right up there near the top, usually I make a run and 'dededuuhhhh' just run out of time...

Yeah, it would make sense to do the B1G along with the Top 25.

Let's do top 25 and Big Ten. That's how I had it set up for all of us last year and I think everyone liked it. I'm not a huge fan of Yahoo Default games.

Hungry said:
b311j said:

I updated it to Top 25 and Big Ten games. Just to confirm the rest of the settings are what we all want we also have:

Confidence points OFF
Picking with the spread
Tie breakers ON
Drop teams lowest scoring week OFF
Deadline 5 minutes before each game (can be changed to 5 minutes before first game of the week)

I am for top 25 and Big Ten, but do like the format the last two years.

Hey Art - GBIA is just ticked cuz I beat him every year :*)

KAWDUP said:
I am for top 25 and Big Ten, but do like the format the last two years.

Hey Art - GBIA is just ticked cuz I beat him every year :*)

What, he wants it more often?

Back