Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Pick Em

Times running out to join. Everyone who has joined you can start making picks now.

These picks I found pretty hard this week. It's easy IMO when it's just picking the winner of a game where the spread is like 3-6 points. But when it's like 20-30 points it's so hard to pick HOW bad the one team is going to blow out the cupcake team.

Can't get on....even started a new account...keep getting a "password is incorrect" no matter what I do......13144???....go blue???

the games are listed by PST instead of EST...aka it shows games as starting at 9am. I know, I know, there are some west coasters on the board. I'm just not used to that AND Michigan is in the EST

(time zone)

Someone called elaydin beat the crap out of all of us for the early lead with 22 points.

Other notables :*)
GBIA: 20
LongLiveBo: 19
b311j: 19
Hungry: 18
RABID: 18
Doneoett: 18
KAWDUP: 17
TheWolverines24: 16
Tinsel: 15
MB09: 15

Average: 15.4

Feel free to toot your own horn. If I recognize the name I will try to report on it. I won't embarraass anyone by posting their score more than a fraction lower than the average.

GBIA takes the early lead in the KAWDUP - GBIA grudge match 20- 17. Lucky.

Good luck next week everyone.

Not a big fan of picking by point spread, but i will do the best i can with it

KAWDUP said:
Someone called elaydin beat the crap out of all of us for the early lead with 22 points.

Other notables :*)
GBIA: 20
LongLiveBo: 19
b311j: 19
Hungry: 18
RABID: 18
Doneoett: 18
KAWDUP: 17
TheWolverines24: 16
Tinsel: 15
MB09: 15

Average: 15.4

Feel free to toot your own horn. If I recognize the name I will try to report on it. I won't embarraass anyone by posting their score more than a fraction lower than the average.

GBIA takes the early lead in the KAWDUP - GBIA grudge match 20- 17. Lucky.

Good luck next week everyone.

Hey...I know he did shitty...but Bill Frieder's Love Child plooded his way to 15-13 :)

Yeah and I missed jever at 17 also. Won't miss you next time Damfarn. :*)

KAWDUP said:
Yeah and I missed jever at 17 also. Won't miss you next time Damfarn. :*)
The lack of attention is going to affect your pay if it continues...

Back