Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Belichick is a fucking pussy

TheVictors

Lying, cheating cunt re-hires the director from Spygate after the shitbag Rams suck monkey dick under his leadership to the extent he's fired ..... How in the fuck does a cunt like Belichick get away with hiring new coaches just in time for a playoff game?!

Fucking faggot-ass Patriot cheaters-- I hope some Broncos LB winds up blowing up both McHoodie and Snarling Bill on the sideline.

Better yet....break Tom Brady's faggot leg on the 1st play.

Fucking new england cheating asswipes --- overrated fucking cunts!

ESPN's unabashed slobbering all over the Boston Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and NE Patriots collective nutsacks has made it much easier to hate all of them.

When clicking on ESPN's homepages of each sport, it is almost always a certainty that at least one of their teams and/or player(s)will be the featured story. This despite the fact that ESPN already has entire sections solely devoted to Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles.

Once the Marlins start contending again, in their new ballpark, along with the Dolphins, Panthers and the Heat winning a couple of NBA championships, ESPN will likely create and devote a whole section of their website to Miami as well. In fact, I am a little bit surprised that they haven't already done so.

Bill and the Patriots never bothered me. I dislike the Steelers and Jets much more.

Also, surprised to see a Michigan fan calling Tom Brady a faggot. Interesting.

Turok said:
ESPN's unabashed slobbering all over the Boston Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and NE Patriots collective nutsacks has made it much easier to hate all of them.

When clicking on ESPN's homepages of each sport, it is almost always a certainty that at least one of their teams and/or player(s)will be the featured story. This despite the fact that ESPN already has entire sections solely devoted to Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles.

Once the Marlins start contending again, in their new ballpark, along with the Dolphins, Panthers and the Heat winning a couple of NBA championships, ESPN will likely create and devote a whole section of their website to Miami as well. In fact, I am a little bit surprised that they haven't already done so.

The ... Bruins? ESPN does not even acknowledge hockey as a sport. And when they did, they never cared about Boston.

Hey Victors, Glad I came across this thread and post.
I live in boston and you are right about the Cheatriots and redsux.
That is some strange stuff getting McDaniels back "before" the playoff game.

There isn't much love for the Celtics around the country, well maybe they have fans coast to coast (outside of LA), but they are kind of thought of as the Yankees with all their NBA titles, LA gets the same treatment outside of los angeles. and no one outside of mass. saw the bruins winning last year. meh I don't mind, RedWings have won many more and the bruins didn't since like 71/72 ? beating the blues...they could never beat Montreal.

sggatecl said:
Bill and the Patriots never bothered me. I dislike the Steelers and Jets much more.

Also, surprised to see a Michigan fan calling Tom Brady a faggot. Interesting.

He's Belichick's toady and won by cheating... won with the BS Tuck Rule (and I hate OAK). I'm just being honest and have been a Broncos fan my entire life. Take Brady out ....roll up on McDaniels on the sideline and split his chin .....I' fucking love that!

And admittedly, I'd had a couple pops and was sitting at a hotel bar with ESPN looping repeatedly.

smayschmouthfootball said:
[quote author=turok board=otherteams thread=4773 post=113995 time=1326332107]

The ... Bruins? ESPN does not even acknowledge hockey as a sport. And when they did, they never cared about Boston.

Never posted that ESPN actually "likes" hockey, but obviously a sizable segment of its market in Bahston does, and its all about the ad $$$

Yep..NHL is still there, albeit not the "first" in their link-line.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/

I was rooting for Teblow and the Broncos to beat the Steelers... "TEBOW 3:16!!!!"

but Saturday... I expect to see that Evil Genius Belichick take away Tebow's deep ball (really, the only ball he can throw) and turn the Broncos' offense into a turnover factory. Again.

I don't know how much of a factor the Pats awful awful D was in the reason the Broncos had 3 lost fumbles last time they met. The Patriots are probably the better team, but their D is just so bad. NE only forced 10 fumbles this year according to ESPN, which was good for 30th in the league.

McDaniels offense in St Louis averaged 12 points a game....why the uproar ? according to Bronco fans he sucks and is a lousy coach.

MichChamp02 said:
I was rooting for Teblow and the Broncos to beat the Steelers... "TEBOW 3:16!!!!"

but Saturday... I expect to see that Evil Genius Belichick take away Tebow's deep ball (really, the only ball he can throw) and turn the Broncos' offense into a turnover factory. Again.

patriots defense is absolutely horrific. Broncos were whomping NE in Denver a month ago before 3 consecutive turnovers (the KR was susequently cut)

SLICK said:
McDaniels offense in St Louis averaged 12 points a game....why the uproar ? according to Bronco fans he sucks and is a lousy coach.

He is.

TheVictors03 said:
SLICK said:

He is.

then why are you so upset pipe ? other teams have done this in the past , there is no rule against it.

I'm upset because that little fuck destroyed the Broncos franchise and is now skulking back to NE after being a miserable failure as a HC. But go ahead and give me a bunch of examples of teams hiring coaches just before the playoffs, hired by their former team getting ready to play that coach's former team.

TheVictors03 said:
I'm upset because that little fuck destroyed the Broncos franchise and is now skulking back to NE after being a miserable failure as a HC. But go ahead and give me a bunch of examples of teams hiring coaches just before the playoffs, hired by their former team getting ready to play that coach's former team.

former team ? he was with the Broncos 2 seasons ago...they've installed a whole new offense and defense...WTF do you think he's going to tell them they don't already know....lol

SLICK said:
TheVictors03 said:

former team ? he was with the Broncos 2 seasons ago...they've installed a whole new offense and defense...WTF do you think he's going to tell them they don't already know....lol

He's got some inside info on Tebow's throwing mechanics.

also note:

there are no Wolverines on the Broncos' roster.

there are two (2) on the pats: Brady, and Mesko... three (3) if you count Ryan Mallett. (I do.)

I do feel sorry for Victor in that it sucks when your fanbase is co-opted by right-wing jesus freaks. I don't know what I'd do if Aaron Rodgers started saying a bunch of crap, and everyone in Green Bay started acting like that. must be hard to root for your own team then.

I think that Rodgers' whining that his insurance agent stole his touchdown dance is saying a bunch of crap.

MichChamp02 said:
also note:

there are no Wolverines on the Broncos' roster.

there are two (2) on the pats: Brady, and Mesko... three (3) if you count Ryan Mallett. (I do.)

That sums up who I'll be rooting for.

Back