Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Belichick is a fucking pussy

35-7 at halftime with 5 Brady TD passes. Made me think of the only Michigan Wolverine/Denver Bronco fan I know! ;)

I root for the Patriot's because of Brady but i could really care less if they win it all. I wanted Woodson to get a ring last year but really i hated both the packers and the steelers so i just wanted a good game last year... Right now there is nothing but horse-shit teams left to root for.. No fucking way am i ever going to root for the 49er's even if Dick-wad Harbaugh is there coach.. The Saints beat the Lions in a game we could have won with better coaching they have one title so it would have been ok for them to advance in my mind but i really don't like them.. Denver has a 2 Super Bowl titles and the Timmy thing really bugs me so I am glad they were cursed yesterday. Baltimore and Houston have only one super bowl title and i do like Baltimore's defense but Art Modell moving the Browns like he did has always clouded my feelings for the Ravens... So damn I have to root for Houston with a third string QB who really has no chance.. No way in hell will i root for the packers or the Giants... Yuck...

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I think when you dislike half the league, you are considered a hater.

Oh well just a long hopeful Lions fan wishing for that one season...i was glad the Packers got spanked today at home.. But now with the giant's and 49ers in the NFC title game... Holy yuck-ville... i will root for the Ravens because I like to watch Ed Reed play Or the patriots because I like Tom Brady but not whole heartily... IDK I just don't get excited for the NFL with Lions not in it. It's been a long time since the NFL meant anything to me... Besides I watch Michigan Hockey today...

Back