Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo FF League *NO SPOTS LEFT*

grandy

Draft is currently set at Thursday, August 25 @ 8pm eastern, will change it if it's not good for most people.

Romneybot said:
Due to popular demand...

ID#: 486137

Password: achilles

10-man league at the moment, will increase it if we need more room.

Same setting as Monster's league from last year.

Draft is currently set at Thursday, August 25 @ 8pm eastern, will change it if it's not good for most people.

yahoo or ESPN ??

SLICK said:
Romneybot said:
Due to popular demand...

ID#: 486137

Password: achilles

10-man league at the moment, will increase it if we need more room.

Same setting as Monster's league from last year.

yahoo or ESPN ??

Yahoo

I'll hop in, though I might have to set it for auto-draft with the way my schedule is.

Thanks for setting it up, Grandy.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Yea I work like 3-1030 everyday

I understand your plight. Not sure before 2 pm is good for many of us. 11pm I can do though I expect others don't want to being doing a draft until 1am.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Rich what? Richmond!":5064kadg]Yea I work like 3-1030 everyday

I understand your plight. Not sure before 2 pm is good for many of us. 11pm I can do though I expect others don't want to being doing a draft until 1am.[/quote:5064kadg]

We'll see what the final time ends up being. I hate doing autodraft though.

Currently I start week one against Slick. Nice to start off 1-0.

Added 6 more slots for those who want to join

Back