Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Yahoo FF League *NO SPOTS LEFT*

If you do return yds(25 yds=1pt, or 50yds=1pt) it makes it a little easier to get an ok WR with a big league.

I wouldn't mind playing Hughes, if there's room. Won't be heartbroken if there isn't.

god damnit. Freakin wife made me go to Home Depot to pick out paint and fucking window treatments and I miss out on the fantasy league.

Whores... lol

hughes if you have a spot open I would be interested. I wasn't a regular on the espn boards but I am always active in my fantasy leagues

Rats - Missed this one. I guess "Hail to the Victors Valliant" league will be defunct now?

i'm taking a year off of fantasy sports. i wish y'all the best in the leagues. hell, i barely seem to have time to take a shit, let alone commit to fantasy football. i've seen some very good players in these leagues.

tony, did you get the info from slick to join the yahoo 10 team league? sign up fool!

IMO, more teams the better. Makes it harder instead of stocked at every position. I thought you Canucks were hard core :)

kk ill sned it to you now, your personal messages link is up top. sending now.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]IMO, more teams the better. Makes it harder instead of stocked at every position. I thought you Canucks were hard core :)

Hardcore?? That's isn't hardcore, brother. That's just plain ridiculous. You never go over 12 teams in a fantasy league. Have fun drafting guys like Tim Toone...lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]IMO, more teams the better. Makes it harder instead of stocked at every position. I thought you Canucks were hard core :)

i like 10 teams and then adding a few D players. Shuffles things up a bit
laugh.png
i also adjusted the scoring so big plays will count as a bonus and the qb wont score 60 points a game this year so the person with th best qb doesnt win the league....that kinda blew last year.

tonyballs said:
[color=#006400 said:

Hardcore?? That's isn't hardcore, brother. That's just plain ridiculous. You never go over 12 teams in a fantasy league. Have fun drafting guys like Tim Toone...lol.

No sure Toone would even get drafted in 16 Team league. Probably would need a 46 team league.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
tonyballs said:

No sure Toone would even get drafted in 16 Team league. Probably would need a 46 team league.

lol. Nice one, but you know what i meant.

I was in a league once where a 50 yard FG was worth 10 points. Nothing worse than losing a big game because of the K.

Back