Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Noots 2nd Wife Bombshell

Do as he says, not as he does.

LOL though at the "I just want a Chevrolet, not a Jaguar" comments.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]No wonder he and Clinton got along so well.

the 2 of them were probably banging interns during those "closed door" budget meetings they had back in the 90's

lol

I saw a preview of this last night on MSNBC and thought it was going to be something stupid. Guess not! Wow, this is bad. As nasty as Bill Clinton was, I doubt he would have had the balls to ask hillary for an open relationship.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol

I saw a preview of this last night on MSNBC and thought it was going to be something stupid. Guess not! Wow, this is bad. As nasty as Bill Clinton was, I doubt he would have had the balls to ask hillary for an open relationship.

Bill didn't bother to ask her.

Never ceases to surprise me why you think these things would doom him. Just as it did for Clinton's popularity among poor dumb bastards who wish they got what he had, the same will hold true. If Newt does eventually get out of the race, I can guarantee that this will have absolutely nothing to do with it.

KAWDUP said:
Never ceases to surprise me why you think these things would doom him. Just as it did for Clinton's popularity among poor dumb bastards who wish they got what he had, the same will hold true. If Newt does eventually get out of the race, I can guarantee that this will have absolutely nothing to do with it.

really?

I think his philandering has been an open secret for a while now, but I'm sure there are still some people that weren't aware of it until they saw this.

OR even if they knew he ditched one wife when she had cancer, then another when he wanted to nail his staffer, hearing it first hand from straight from wife #2 might shock them into ditching support for Newt

this will certainly cost him some votes, maybe a lot of votes in the remaining primaries, which would...

get ready for it...

cause him - in part or in whole - to drop out of the race...

I'll take this seriously when women start accusing Newt Paula-Jones style. If that happens, the mainstream media will flock to that woman rather than vilify her as it did to Jones.

smayschmouthfootball said:
I'll take this seriously when women start accusing Newt Paula-Jones style. If that happens, the mainstream media will flock to that woman rather than vilify her as it did to Jones.

to be fair, even IF there really is a double standard when it comes to scandals like this, I consider it more or less fair.

it's not like Clinton was going around attacking other people's infidelities, preaching to the religious right, claiming to be a holy roller, bashing gays as unnatural and sinful, etc. Gingrich's hypocrisy in this regard brought it on.

MichChamp02 said:
smayschmouthfootball said:

to be fair, even IF there really is a double standard when it comes to scandals like this, I consider it more or less fair.

it's not like Clinton was going around attacking other people's infidelities, preaching to the religious right, claiming to be a holy roller, bashing gays as unnatural and sinful, etc. Gingrich's hypocrisy in this regard brought it on.

I know. It's pretty bad for Newt for make the claims about Bill while he was dipping his wick elsewhere at the same time.

I have more respect for Bill than for Newt across the board, even though about the only thing that Bill and I can agree on is the weather and that golf is a lot of fun.

Didn't Noot claim to have been thoroughly vetted back in early December? And was thankful for it?

MichChamp02 said:
KAWDUP said:

really?

I think his philandering has been an open secret for a while now, but I'm sure there are still some people that weren't aware of it until they saw this.

OR even if they knew he ditched one wife when she had cancer, then another when he wanted to nail his staffer, hearing it first hand from straight from wife #2 might shock them into ditching support for Newt

this will certainly cost him some votes, maybe a lot of votes in the remaining primaries, which would...

get ready for it...

cause him - in part or in whole - to drop out of the race...

It isn't impossible that he would lose votes for it. I will qualify what I said, and say, it will have close to no effect. That better for you?

Leaves room for your "lost votes".

. . . and his philandering was pretty well publicized and really isn't secret at all if you paid any attention. I'm surprised - I thought you said you read the Huffington Post?

Keep in mind, I'm not defending the schmuck, he is as sleazy as they come, but in the end that hasn't stopped lots of idiots from being elected/nominated.

If the media can get enough traction out of this non-story, ala Caine, you may have something. I'll eat crow if he drops out for this reason. Until then, though, it is old news.

Noot isn't getting the nomination anyway...the fucking clown also said today he would possibly have a cabinet spot for Sarah Palin or if not she would be someone he would call for advice and counsel when POTUS....

c'mon..lol , what advice could that half term Governor nitwit have for a man that slugged it out with Clinton in the 90's.

Hard to say - it certainly won't be advice about child-rearing, but may involve how to drill for more oil so that everyone doesn't feel like they were taking it in the ass. She seems to have that small gift.

Other than that, she has some evangelical right wing appeal. Can't deny that one.

KAWDUP said:
Hard to say - it certainly won't be advice about child-rearing, but may involve how to drill for more oil so that everyone doesn't feel like they were taking it in the ass. She seems to have that small gift.

Other than that, she has some evangelical right wing appeal. Can't deny that one.

far right wing appeal......she's a soundbite , she stays comfortable with Hannity on Fox or spewing from twitter.

let me know when she sits down and actually does a Sunday show.

KAWDUP said:

its not just this instance with newt.....its ALLLLLL the instances combined which makes him a scum bag. theres just too many instances of him being a sleeze bag. When youre banging a chick while your wife is in the hospital recovering from cancer youre usually a douche.

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:

its not just this instance with newt.....its ALLLLLL the instances combined which makes him a scum bag. theres just too many instances of him being a sleeze bag. When youre banging a chick while your wife is in the hospital recovering from cancer youre usually a douche.

yep - You'll never find me disagreeing with that, but I maintain, this interview with wife #2 will play a very minor roll in his downfall. I think that was my original post, and even though we don't agree on lot's of things, even you have to at least agree that being a scumbag generally doesn't cost you an election/nomination if you have the proper political machine in place to handle it.

Back