Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Noots 2nd Wife Bombshell

Noots pulled even with Mitten in S.C.

I think this thing with the wife is a minor bump...no real traction..he admitted he was a reformed scumbag months ago.

he took all this shit away from his opponets to drag up.

KAWDUP said:
mhughes0021 said:
its not just this instance with newt.....its ALLLLLL the instances combined which makes him a scum bag. theres just too many instances of him being a sleeze bag. When youre banging a chick while your wife is in the hospital recovering from cancer youre usually a douche.

yep - You'll never find me disagreeing with that, but I maintain, this interview with wife #2 will play a very minor roll in his downfall. I think that was my original post, and even though we don't agree on lot's of things, even you have to at least agree that being a scumbag generally doesn't cost you an election/nomination if you have the proper political machine in place to handle it.

oh...you mean billionaire PACs like Adelson that give you $5 million to run your campaign. Money cant buy you love kawdup!
laugh.png

KAWDUP said:
. . . and his philandering was pretty well publicized and really isn't secret at all if you paid any attention. I'm surprised - I thought you said you read the Huffington Post?

is this directed to me? No, I don't regularly read HuffPo. as much as I may identify more with the democrats/liberal way of thinking, HuffPo is for the most part awful, just like its founder, Arriana.

I get my news from a variety of sources, but a lot of it from Salon, and in particular a few columnists there. Some of their stuff is slanted, but I've been reading it for years, and they consistently have the most objective viewpoints in my opinion. I think some guys just get turned off by the name and think of it as a chick site, but of course, it's not referring to a hair salon...

mhughes0021 said:
KAWDUP said:
yep - You'll never find me disagreeing with that, but I maintain, this interview with wife #2 will play a very minor roll in his downfall. I think that was my original post, and even though we don't agree on lot's of things, even you have to at least agree that being a scumbag generally doesn't cost you an election/nomination if you have the proper political machine in place to handle it.

oh...you mean billionaire PACs like Adelson that give you $5 million to run your campaign. Money cant buy you love kawdup!
laugh.png

. . . but it can sure buy you an election.

. . . worse still it cuts both ways. There is no way only one party has this "market" cornered - or even a huge majority.

<cough> . . . <cough> . . . Soros.

MichChamp02 said:
KAWDUP said:
. . . and his philandering was pretty well publicized and really isn't secret at all if you paid any attention. I'm surprised - I thought you said you read the Huffington Post?

is this directed to me? No, I don't regularly read HuffPo. as much as I may identify more with the democrats/liberal way of thinking, HuffPo is for the most part awful, just like its founder, Arriana.

I get my news from a variety of sources, but a lot of it from Salon, and in particular a few columnists there. Some of their stuff is slanted, but I've been reading it for years, and they consistently have the most objective viewpoints in my opinion. I think some guys just get turned off by the name and think of it as a chick site, but of course, it's not referring to a hair salon...

It wasn't specifically directed to you. The general point was that this was old news and available on most news outlets for some time.

Don't want to start a new argument about Salon and its credibility. I'll just say I have read it, and do get information from there once in a awhile.

Lastly, based on the latest polling after his answer in the debate, he may even get a bump from it.

was kind of funny to watch Noot school John King last night when the first question he asked him about was the 2nd wife popping off in an ABC interview.

Back