Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pre-Season Game 2: Lions at Browns Thread

Yeah. Being away I hope tonight's game is live with no delay on TV.

@ndamukong_suh Good morning #SUHsquad!! Looking forward to saying was up to @ColtMcCoy before and DURING the game! #HUSKERS #Lions http://img.ly/7u58

my body is ready.

Anyone know what channel, I'm from out of town so I will have to see if I can get it at a sports bar.

Anyone know if they will be re-showing later on like Fox after midnight? I gotta work and will miss the game.

I don't know about Fox 2 but NFL network re-airs games that night and the morning after. That is if you get NFL network.

Yeah I would like to see more LoJack on run downs but they'll live and die with Avril. Durant had 3 tackles last week so at least he's shedding blocks and the Lions aren't relying on the safeties to make the td saving tackle like last season. First 3 runs bad last week, next 3 runs Lions shored it up a little better. Bring on Hillis.

NFLN has the game Sun at 10am and Chan 7 is re showing it Sun at 11am

Too bad Fairley is hurt.. Start with Suh - Fairley - SLH - KVB Thats a run stopping D line..

Saw an amazing stat this week that showed how much Suh played last year. He played as many snaps last year 950 as Maybin and Gholston have their entire careers combined.

Hillis isn't playing tonight. Hardesty either. Chris Houston is out as well. Berry and Wright starting.

CJ not playing either. he was not listed as inactive but is in street cloths on the sideline.

God I love football although I am sure my neighbors hate football season lol.

Back