Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Eastern game thread

gotime909

Well so far....

Maxwell is NOT very good and Conroy forgot how to kick this year.

ummm ya....maxwell shouldnt throw the ball the rest of the year. this is embarrassing.

I wanna know what some of these people were thinking saying Maxwell would be even better than Cousins!!! I haven't seen ANYTHING that would suggest that.

I wanna know what some of these people were thinking saying Maxwell would be even better than Cousins!!! I haven't seen ANYTHING that would suggest that.

not sure...ive havent seen him attempt a pass over 6 yards this week or last.

Why isnt gholston playing?

Frustrating to watch. Even when Maxwell puts one on the money these hack WR's drop it. I was hoping it was just early season jitters, but they just don't seem to be getting better.

I thought you couldn't go out of bounds and be the first to touch the ball. The EMU recovery that they scored off of. The guy that recovered the fumble came from out of bounds.

I think Bell is gonna die before the season is over. He is taking on sooooo much of the load and we aren't even in Big Ten play yet.

Well Maxwell has no touch and has shown me he is not a solid qb. Rather see what Cook can do rather than this garbage.

Back