Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs Eastern game thread

I don't care if Bell loses a leg during the game. RUN EVERY SINGLE PLAY!!! Hell, bring Hill in for some plays. This passing game is the worst I've EVER seen. 1.9 yard per pass attempt vs 6.7 yards per rush attempt. I don't care if it's 3rd and 10.....RUN!!!!!

I don't care if Bell loses a leg during the game. RUN EVERY SINGLE PLAY!!! Hell, bring Hill in for some plays. This passing game is the worst I've EVER seen. 1.9 yard per pass attempt vs 6.7 yards per rush attempt. I don't care if it's 3rd and 10.....RUN!!!!!

i dont understand why they dont screen to bell more often. you put him back to catch punts but you dont trust him to catch a screen pass? dumb....

If they ever run something other than this run right up the middle, Bell is gonna break one.

Almost a pick 6 on Maxwell....why are they throwing the f'n ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSU is not very good this year.
I wasn't too concerned with the first game or 2 because they were breaking in a new QB and all new WR's. But, I'm VERY concerned now!

My biggest concern is that Maxwell is the football version of Tom Herzog. Highly prized as a recruit and great at practice, but just can't handle the pressure of games.

I wasn't too concerned with the first game or 2 because they were breaking in a new QB and all new WR's. But, I'm VERY concerned now!

My biggest concern is that Maxwell is the football version of Tom Herzog. Highly prized as a recruit and great at practice, but just can't handle the pressure of games.

conference play should be interesting

The D has played pretty well today. Given up less than 150 yds. Only score was off of a fumble.

The D is ok, but the O is so bad that the D is on the field too frequently

We pulled off a win against lowly Eastern Michigan, big whoop. Sims and Bell performed well, the defense was good again, but it wont matter unless Maxwell and the receivers can figure it out.

We pulled off a win against lowly Eastern Michigan, big whoop. Sims and Bell performed well, the defense was good again, but it wont matter unless Maxwell and the receivers can figure it out.

"just win, baby?"

Man, these WR's are so bad I can't really tell how good/bad Maxwell really is. He seemed to put the ball on Sims down field. Dantonio said he threw the ball pretty well today after the game. Very frustrating to say the least. He was 7-10 in the 2nd half with many of those completions down the field. His starts have been flat out horrible though.

Man, these WR's are so bad I can't really tell how good/bad Maxwell really is. He seemed to put the ball on Sims down field. Dantonio said he threw the ball pretty well today after the game. Very frustrating to say the least. He was 7-10 in the 2nd half with many of those completions down the field. His starts have been flat out horrible though.

Our receivers dropped 7 passes in the 1st half alone, including a TD and 2 other 20+ yard gains. Maxwell throws the ball much harder than Cousins did, he needs to learn some touch, but 80% of it is on the receivers.

Back