Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

0 forced turnovers the last 4 games

kdp1980

None against Chicago(lol), Giants, Cowboys, or the Packers. That needs to change Saturday night. I still think this is the best case scenario for us. This Seattle team has been the least impressive team the last 3 games, of any team we could meet in the playoffs, and I think we stand a very good chance against them. But that's it, the rest of the NFC playoff teams are to high powered for this defense.

We don't beat teams with winning records and we don't beat teams with winning records on the road and especially in the playoffs. But yes, it's our only chance. I'd say we have to force 3 turnovers for us to win.

Worst NFC team in the playoffs, who might even have trouble defeating a Carr-less AFC Raiders team.

Back