Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

10-6

coel73

Anyone realistically think that we can get 3 wins after 2 demoralizing outings by this offense at the worst time in the season? This team gets fragile right about now and I believe any other team would bounce back with what looks to be a favorable 4 game stretch. But this team......... you already know what I'm about to say.

Anyone realistically think that we can get 3 wins after 2 demoralizing outings by this offense at the worst time in the season? This team gets fragile right about now and I believe any other team would bounce back with what looks to be a favorable 4 game stretch. But this team......... you already know what I'm about to say.

Bears 2.0 is on the road but the next three should be wins. Just never know though..

well we thought we would beat weak teams Tampa Bay and New York Giants at home last year also.... Plus .500 ish Ravens.... We failed... Hopefully not this year...

Last edited:
I don't know if we'll win again....if we keep playing like this we don't deserve to win again. Gotta realize we played like this in 3 of our wins too lol....we just happened to miraculously win somehow.

I don't know if we'll win again....if we keep playing like this we don't deserve to win again. Gotta realize we played like this in 3 of our wins too lol....we just happened to miraculously win somehow.

Yeah, that's why I wasn't feeling so amazing after those wins. It all balances out in the end and too much of that lucky shit is just not good. My brain still hurts at how pathetic this offense has looked. Good God man what the hell is going on out there.

We are exactly on pace for 10 wins. The Vikings, Bears, and Bucs all play in Detroit, and all are worse teams than the Lions. It's easy to overlook with the offense playing peewee football, but we still have one of the best defenses in the league. NE scored a lot, but a lot of that had to do with turnovers and easy 3 and outs.

The Lions should win their next 3 games, then lose their last two. In the likely event Dallas drops out of playoff position (4 of last 6 away, 3 of their last 6 against division leaders), that probably sets Detroit up for a game against the Philly or a garbage bowl against the winner of the NFC South. I would expect Detroit to beat any NFC South opponent, but get beaten by Philly. Philly averages a hair under 30 ppg. Even if our defense holds them to 20, I don't see our offense scoring enough to win.

We are exactly on pace for 10 wins. The Vikings, Bears, and Bucs all play in Detroit, and all are worse teams than the Lions. It's easy to overlook with the offense playing peewee football, but we still have one of the best defenses in the league. NE scored a lot, but a lot of that had to do with turnovers and easy 3 and outs.

The Lions should win their next 3 games, then lose their last two. In the likely event Dallas drops out of playoff position (4 of last 6 away, 3 of their last 6 against division leaders), that probably sets Detroit up for a game against the Philly or a garbage bowl against the winner of the NFC South. I would expect Detroit to beat any NFC South opponent, but get beaten by Philly. Philly averages a hair under 30 ppg. Even if our defense holds them to 20, I don't see our offense scoring enough to win.

I don't think PHI even gets a chance to score on offense against us. Their ST keeps scoring every week and our ST sucks ass.

Not only do I still think 10-6 is realistic, I still think 11-5 is do-able, but a long shot.

Vikes, Bucs, and Bears. we could even beat the Bears twice if they resume meltdown mode.

Not only do I still think 10-6 is realistic, I still think 11-5 is do-able, but a long shot.

Vikes, Bucs, and Bears. we could even beat the Bears twice if they resume meltdown mode.

I think 11-5 is realistic. We just lost to 2 division leaders at home. the offense has to step up but it could happen.

We could also continue to score 6-9 points and finish the seaon like we did last year

and Caldwell could smile....but he doesn't.

Back