Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

12 Team - How's this team look?

alanclark1

Didn't see a fantasy football board (maybe need one?)

I picked 5th.

Cam Newton
Trent Richardson, Ingram, David Wilson, Mike Tolbert, Ronnie Brown
Calvin, Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, Blackmon, Jon Baldwin, Manningham
Gates
Hanson
Giants D

Standard scoring, not ppr.

I would worry that you only have 1 QB and your RB's suck. Richardson hasnt set foot on the field yet so you really have no clue what he will do. Ingram is 2nd or 3rd on the depth chart and NO seems to be losing faith in him. Wilson I like but the Giants running game has struggled

Vick, RGIII
Forte,Steven Jackson,DeAngelo Williams,Beanie Wells,LeShoure
Fitzgerald,Vincent Jackson,DeSean Jackson,Pierre Garcon,Randy Moss
Kyle Rudolph
Giants D
Alex Henery

Picked last, standard scoring

I'm good....some guys want an evaluation on fantasy football like it was some hot girfriend of theirs

I'm good....some guys want an evaluation on fantasy football like it was some hot girfriend of theirs

This is one of the main reasons I hate fantasy football. People always bitch about the way real teams are run etc. Then when they actually get a chance to run a team they ask everyone else on the planet who they should sit or start or draft or trade or whatever else. Drives me nuts. Not to mention if I'm at a bar and have to hear one more asshole tell me that so and so is on his fantasy team...I don't care.

FF rant over.

This is one of the main reasons I hate fantasy football. People always bitch about the way real teams are run etc. Then when they actually get a chance to run a team they ask everyone else on the planet who they should sit or start or draft or trade or whatever else. Drives me nuts. Not to mention if I'm at a bar and have to hear one more asshole tell me that so and so is on his fantasy team...I don't care.

FF rant over.

Hate FF? Blasphemy.

Back