Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

.130 .200 .169 .369

biggunsbob

Please Raburn supporters. Stop defending these numbers..

tumblr_m2hsbxREkv1qhrsco.gif

rabble rabble rabble.

.127 .192 .169 .361 indefensible facts!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have to run for a hour but please be aware that these numbers are undisputed facts.. Ryan Raburn is the worst hitting second basemen in the majors. and all you old school guys don't want to try anything different....pretty freaking funny.

.127 .192 .169 .361

Last edited:
It's hard to have a functioning message board when the mods are the biggest trolls.

Hey broken record Bob, find me one person defending those numbers.

Just 1.

Everyone on the other side of the fence as you of the Raburn issue has agreed the numbers are terrible.

It's hard to have a functioning message board when the mods are the biggest trolls.

And when everyone does not agree with Jim he calls them a troll. Ok Jimmy.. Tell me what in the numbers I have mentioned above have anything to do about being a troll. You really are full of yourself. I post the facts and get called a troll.... We as fans have a right to be concerned when a stubborn old fool of a manager keeps putting him in the line-up with those factual numbers. Please by all means tell what is trolling about that...LOL

Last edited:
You should pick up a copy of The Book by Tom Tango and read their chapter on hot and cold streaks.

And when everyone does not agree with Jim he calls them a troll. Ok Jimmy.. Tell me what in the numbers I have mentioned above have anything to do about being a troll. You really are full of yourself. I post the facts and get called a troll.... We as fans have a right to be concerned when a stubborn old fool of a manager keeps putting him in the line-up with those factual numbers. Please by all means tell what is trolling about that...LOL

You make the same post over and over. And over. And then a few times more. And then again.

You think it's just me? I'm sure the core 10-20 baseball people have had enough of your broken record. Maybe try to go 4 hours without a rant about Raburn or Leyland. Then try 12 hours. If you can do that, try a full day. All of us on this site will appreciate it.

You should pick up a copy of The Book by Tom Tango and read their chapter on hot and cold streaks.

You mean Raburns cold streak from March to August 2nd last year.. Then his so called hot streak got his average up to .256.. Man I am blown away by it..

Last edited:
Leyland seems pleased with these numbers, he's rewarded them by moving Raburn up to 6th in the order.

I just can't believe it.. Hopefully he hits tonight...

DD needs to take the heat....not JL. DD has given JL 2 studs, Avila and a bunch of AAAA hitters.

DD needs to take the heat....not JL. DD has given JL 2 studs, Avila and a bunch of AAAA hitters.

That really is not all true in my opinion... DD has had some issues that is for sure and made some bad calls... But he has brought us out of the bottom... Jim needs to deliver... He needs to get the most out of his players and he is not. He made the right call last year and started platooning certain guys after the all-star game. We have to draft and develop a second baseman and fast..

Last edited:
You make the same post over and over. And over. And then a few times more. And then again.

You think it's just me? I'm sure the core 10-20 baseball people have had enough of your broken record. Maybe try to go 4 hours without a rant about Raburn or Leyland. Then try 12 hours. If you can do that, try a full day. All of us on this site will appreciate it.

So what... Raburn should be benched with these numbers... I have an opinion and you have yours... Have I every tried to stop you from saying anything? We just don't agree on this...
I hope the little fellow gets 8 hits tonight and helps the club.. It would be about time..

Back