Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2013 is all or nothing year..

tigers99888

No not 2012.. I think they will be on par to last year or around 90s games.. The big year is probably going to be 2013 when V-Mart is fully back, with the stars still in their primes and the younger players entering theirs... 2013 is where the Tigers will be held to a high standard..

It's not about the wins. The ALC isn't very strong. Its about winning in the post season and we got beat by Texas mostly because we couldn't score. Fielder will help. Even more than Vmart. So who cares if they win 90-95 games.

I think the Angels take the ALW this year, and Texas watches playoffs on TV.

MI_Thumb said:
I think the Angels take the ALW this year, and Texas watches playoffs on TV.

I honestly believe with the A's and Seattle in the division I wouldn't be surprised if the wild card came out of the AL West as well. The AL East obviously has the Yankees, Rays and Red Sox but as well Toronto is improved which could make it a very tough division overall.

Take nothing away from the Rangers as they are returning and improved team that won 96 games and reached the World Series last season. Yeah the Angels are improved as well but I don't know if it is enough to catch the Rangers this season but I do believe they more then likely will improve enough to win the Wild Card.

tigers99888 said:
No not 2012.. I think they will be on par to last year or around 90s games.. The big year is probably going to be 2013 when V-Mart is fully back, with the stars still in their primes and the younger players entering theirs... 2013 is where the Tigers will be held to a high standard..

Depends on contract factors - trade factors - plus injury factors.

One thing's for certain! We can never assume anything with most MLB franchises..... not that far ahead. This is a game where pre-season favorites sometimes finish last in their division.

Back