Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2016 Draft- Who ya got?

Sounds like he's looking for athletic LBs that can cover and stop the run. Not sure if Ragland is that guy. The plot thickens....

Pretty sure EVERY team is looking for guys that can cover and stop the run. After bringing Whitehead back.....we have our 3 down LB's......but we could use a thumper in the middle. Not sure I would spend a 1st on a 2 down player.

Maybe the thought process is to move Whitehead inside and draft another 3 down, athletic LB to pair with Whitehead and Levy. Ragland just doesn't seem to fit either scenario, though.

Last edited:
Pretty sure EVERY team is looking for guys that can cover and stop the run. After bringing Whitehead back.....we have our 3 down LB's......but we could use a thumper in the middle. Not sure I would spend a 1st on a 2 down player.

Maybe the thought process is to move Whitehead inside and draft another 3 down, athletic LB to pair with Whitehead and Levy. Ragland just doesn't seem to fit either scenario, though.

Of course teams are looking for all around LBs but some are labelled as run stoppers and cover guys. Some do both. Ragland is more of a thumper. A guy like Lee is all over the field.

Nah, but every organization drafts QBs, sometimes in the high range (ie Garappalo). This has been the only franchise that doesn't.

Nah, but every organization drafts QBs, sometimes in the high range (ie Garappalo). This has been the only franchise that doesn't.

Panthers haven't taken a QB since Newton. I also don't remember the Cowboys taking a QB in the last 5 years at least. I'm sure there are others that I'm not remembering.

When you've got numerous holes to fill year in and year out, sometimes QB depth can't be part of the equation.

Panthers haven't taken a QB since Newton. I also don't remember the Cowboys taking a QB in the last 5 years at least. I'm sure there are others that I'm not remembering.

When you've got numerous holes to fill year in and year out, sometimes QB depth can't be part of the equation.

Because he talks out of his ass all the time. Every team drafts backup QBs but the Lions?? lol....sure bud!!!

And what the fuck has Jimmy "2x" Garrapapapaolopaplo ever fucking done for the Patriots? He values this putz like he's the 2nd coming of Joe Montana lol

The first pick absolutely has to be a OT......Conklin or Decker. Too many reasons.

1. We need an upgrade at LT......we all know this.
2. Reiff can slide to RT......which he is probably better suited to play.
3. Reiff's contract is up at the end of the year.....moving him to the right side means we get to see if he can be a good RT in the NFL. If we don't do that in 2016.....he may walk without us ever finding out if he could be a long term solution.

I just do NOT see us going into the year without a high pick or Clady as our projected starter at LT.

My vote is Conklin.

Last edited:
We need help at a lot of positions. It all depends who is available at 16. My guess is Conklin is gone by then. This is gonna be a tough pick, my guess is Decker.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back