Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2019 NBA Draft Thread

biggunsbob

What does everyone think ? Where do some of the local kids go? Will they get picked. Will Iggy, Poole, and Ward get drafted and how early ? I feel bad for Mathews although he may have had to sign as a free agent anyway.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for Chauncey to compare every white guard to Kyle Korver and every foreign player to another player of same nationality

Rui Hachimura first Japanese born player drafted in the first round.

I say we just go Bol Bol. We need to end talent, and he's the only potential star (even if he had high bust potential) this far down.

Tyler Herro has some kind of suit on. “Austin Powers”

I just hate taking injured players. Who is the best shooter with some size left ?

Why is Nassir Little ranked so high? He didnt get a ton of minutes and only shot 27% from 3. Am I missing something?

How many Titles has all these Danny Ainge Accumulated picks gotten them ?

I watched Langford a ton this season. I honestly have no clue why he is thought of so highly. He literally did nothing that said "NBA talent."

He's just a dude.

I agree with you.

I cannot believe how hilarious it is with Detroit teams and the draft. EVERY SINGLE TIME the Lions pick, they go to commercial. It's almost like, "Detroit team is up, go to break."

I cannot believe how hilarious it is with Detroit teams and the draft. EVERY SINGLE TIME the Lions pick, they go to commercial. It's almost like, "Detroit team is up, go to break."
Happened with the baseball draft as well.

Back