Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2020 Dem candidate

Anybody is better then Trump. Prop up a dead body and he/she would be better then this sitting President who lies every chance he gets.

the most recent pieces I've seen have Warren way down the list as a distant "also ran."

Biden is at the top of most. As for polls, I saw one recently that indicated Sanders still has a huge lead among the far left fascists of the Democrat party. Beto is a large double digits trailer in second. When will those fools learn?

It seems like there's a Clinton contingent that still wants to undermine Sanders. I think they'd get behind Biden. Not sure about O'Rourke. Haven't heard him speak.

It seems like there's a Clinton contingent that still wants to undermine Sanders. I think they'd get behind Biden. Not sure about O'Rourke. Haven't heard him speak.

From what’s been reported Robert O’ Rourke likes to cuss during concession speeches, dems are always such potty mouths

http://time.com/5447290/beto-orourke-f-word-speech/

And yes Robert is his real name, he goes by Beto cuz they hope it helps get Spanish voters, he’s a phony and that’s what phonies do

Last edited:
You guys have no clue. The "Clinton wing" AKA "all of Establishment DC" is looking to get behind anyone who "plays ball" in the "Two Parties That Agree on Everything But Abortion" game.

Biden, O'Rourke, Harris, Booker all play this game. None of them are "leftist." They play Leftists on TV though, and clueless shitheads believe them.

I think to these people (centrist DC) Warren is more palatable than Sanders.

One name that just started popping up is Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown... from the little I know about him, I like him. I don't know if he's genuine or not. He could be an interesting option.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes Robert is his real name, he goes by Beto cuz they hope it helps get Spanish voters, he?s a phony and that?s what phonies do

According to his Wikipedia bio, his family gave him that nickname to distinguish him from his grandfather.

You guys have no clue. The "Clinton wing" AKA "all of Establishment DC" is looking to get behind anyone who "plays ball" in the "Two Parties That Agree on Everything But Abortion" game.

Biden, O'Rourke, Harris, Booker all play this game. None of them are "leftist." They play Leftists on TV though, and clueless shitheads like strawmanhack believe them.

We all would have gotten your point without this.

From what?s been reported Robert O? Rourke likes to cuss during concession speeches, dems are always such potty mouths

http://time.com/5447290/beto-orourke-f-word-speech/

And yes Robert is his real name, he goes by Beto cuz they hope it helps get Spanish voters, he?s a phony and that?s what phonies do

Spanish people cannot cast votes in US elections, I'm surprised you didn't already know that being the paragon of information around here with all those links to infowars and coast to coast, etc.

According to his Wikipedia bio, his family gave him that nickname to distinguish him from his grandfather.

Ok my mistake he?s not a phony then, Beto gave ted a run in TX fell just short, maybe for the general he should try Robert O? Kennedy

Back