Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 NFL Draft Strategy - Thru Week 13

agree 100%. Him and Devin Lloyd are my 2 favorite players in this draft. My mock is based on him being gone by 32....i understand the injury....but some team will draft him by 32. His tape is just too good.

Heres an interesting "Would you..."

Would you trade 2, 32 and 34 for the 3 Eagles picks? 15, 16 and 19

2 and 32 yes. Not 34

But I think Hutchinson or Thibodeaux will be game changers. And Lions need game changers as much as 3 good players. But I think Dean and Williams can be. But will have to be patient with Williams injury. If he ends up tearing his ACL again like Broyles, that pick will be bashed for years on this board

agree 100%. Him and Devin Lloyd are my 2 favorite players in this draft. My mock is based on him being gone by 32....i understand the injury....but some team will draft him by 32. His tape is just too good.

Would you trade 2, 32 and 34 for the 3 Eagles picks? 15, 16 and 19

Yes. With this stipulation. One of the two LB's has to be there at 15. Lets say Dean is there. You make the move....trade who the Lions picked at #2 (has to be OK'd by Philly, obviously) and then you can get Dean, likely get Williams at #16 and then get maybe Ojabo at #19. Thats a good draft......Dean, Williams and Ojabo.

Yes. With this stipulation. One of the two LB's has to be there at 15. Lets say Dean is there. You make the move....trade who the Lions picked at #2 (has to be OK'd by Philly, obviously) and then you can get Dean, likely get Williams at #16 and then get maybe Ojabo at #19. Thats a good draft......Dean, Williams and Ojabo.

I saw a mock that had Ojabo going before Hutch.

Would you trade 2, 32 and 34 for the 3 Eagles picks? 15, 16 and 19[/QUOTE]

Would rather give up #2 for 15, 16, and 35.

So it's just about "shutting up" this board?

Are you 13? Are you so thin skinned you look for "I told you so's" on internet fan forums? Grow up. Fuck, you're annoying.

This is funny since you have become a LKP clone lately. Remember when you posted this? This is when you were sane and relatable. I miss this version. If this version returns, I'm good. LKP pulled an Agent Smith on too many Detroit fans.

This is funny since you have become a LKP clone lately. Remember when you posted this? This is when you were sane and relatable. I miss this version. If this version returns, I'm good. LKP pulled an Agent Smith on too many Detroit fans.

You?ve lost me Gary Busey. I have no idea what you?re talking about.

You?ve lost me Gary Busey. I have no idea what you?re talking about.

What are you doing, some sort of Jekyll and Hyde in 2 different threads? Did LKP put you into some sort of hypnotic trance?

I quoted YOUR post calling out LKP for being a Stafford slappy. Yet you have been his equal at times.

Go see a shrink to overcome this split personality issue or a voodoo witch to get LKP's control over you to be broken. Something fucked you up to make you a mini-LKP.

Considering i am the best poster, lions fan and human being of all time, its a compliment to compare booger and my excellency

What are you doing, some sort of Jekyll and Hyde in 2 different threads? Did LKP put you into some sort of hypnotic trance?

I quoted YOUR post calling out LKP for being a Stafford slappy. Yet you have been his equal at times.

Go see a shrink to overcome this split personality issue or a voodoo witch to get LKP's control over you to be broken. Something fucked you up to make you a mini-LKP.

Reading comprehension is key, Lloyd Christmas. I was calling out LKP for his relentless "I told you so" posts about Stafford to everyone on this board with an opposite opinion......not for being a Stafford slappy. We ALL KNOW his feelings toward #9.

I'm not going to get in to a battle of wits with an unarmed soldier......so go away now while people who don't throw strangers in a hole in their momma's basement have normal discussions.

Considering i am the best poster, lions fan and human being of all time, its a compliment to compare booger and my excellency

Totally.

The best.

No question.

Your logical thinking backed by facts and proven statistical data is what keeps this entire board on the edge of our seats with anticipation for your next post.

I'll just reiterate that i didnt think it was a very good super bowl performance. Great playoffs. Up and down year. Great GW drive. Its was a typical Stafford year filled with ups and downs (led the league in INTs) only difference is he had great support around him that got him thru the downs and ultimately they accomplished what they brought him there to do. Kudos to him for winning a ring...he was a big part of it. But he did nothing to change my mind on who he is this year.

Brrrrw very easily could have won that game and the narrative quickly changes. Did you see the image of Ramsey falling and Chase behind him on that final play? wow...that would have been an ending lol.

Last edited:
3 tds and winning with injured weapons and no run game isnt a good super bowl performance? Lol

If burrow or maholmes or rodgers or brady did the same thing you would all be slobbing their knobs

Maholmes threw 2 picks the year he won. But he had a run game and all his weapons

Last edited:
I'll just reiterate that i didnt think it was a very good super bowl performance. Great playoffs. Up and down year. Great GW drive. Its was a typical Stafford year filled with ups and downs (led the league in INTs) only difference is he had great support around him that got him thru the downs and ultimately they accomplished what they brought him there to do. Kudos to him for winning a ring...he was a big part of it. But he did nothing to change my mind on who he is this year.

Brrrrw very easily could have won that game and the narrative quickly changes. Did you see the image of Ramsey falling and Chase behind him on that final play? wow...that would have been an ending lol.

I saw that. One more second and the Super Bowl becomes one of the best of all time. Also.....Jalen Ramsey was not good in the NFC Championship game or the Super Bowl. Yes, Chase and Deebo are two of the best.....but Ramsey is THE best and gave up a lot of big plays.

As far as Stafford is concerned....I agree with you. The difference is I always thought a team could win a Super Bowl with Stafford so to me, he didn't do anything to change my mind about him, either. Elite QB. Doesn't belong with the names like Brady, Montana, Rodgers, Manning, ......but is firmly there with the next group of guys like Moon, Favre, Wilson, Marino......

Reading comprehension is key, Lloyd Christmas. I was calling out LKP for his relentless "I told you so" posts about Stafford to everyone on this board with an opposite opinion......not for being a Stafford slappy. We ALL KNOW his feelings toward #9.

I'm not going to get in to a battle of wits with an unarmed soldier......so go away now while people who don't throw strangers in a hole in their momma's basement have normal discussions.

At this point, you've dug your own hole... in Stafford's ass... since you are mini-LKP I guess you are enjoying it tremendously.

Stafford didn't win that game, the defense did. They saved Stafford. The Lions not having a D like that is why he was unable to win a playoff game with the Lions. It takes an exceptional D to overcome his mistakes.

Enjoy being a Rams fan. NEVER claim you are a Lions fan again. Fuck off and die, get buried in your Rams jersey. Traitor.

I saw that. One more second and the Super Bowl becomes one of the best of all time. Also.....Jalen Ramsey was not good in the NFC Championship game or the Super Bowl. Yes, Chase and Deebo are two of the best.....but Ramsey is THE best and gave up a lot of big plays.

As far as Stafford is concerned....I agree with you. The difference is I always thought a team could win a Super Bowl with Stafford so to me, he didn't do anything to change my mind about him, either. Elite QB. Doesn't belong with the names like Brady, Montana, Rodgers, Manning, ......but is firmly there with the next group of guys like Moon, Favre, Wilson, Marino......

So i think were all saying the same thing ...some are just more passionate about saying the same thing as everyone else. And i think we've always said the same thing. Stafford is a good qb with a great arm. Good QBs can win in this league with quality talent around them. See Nick Foles. Bad QBs can win with elite talent around them. See Mitch Trubisky. See Rex Grossman.

Stafford is a good QB...puts up amazing statistical numbers. QB ratings and QBR he has had some VERY middle to lower of the pack seasons...which in all honesty were impacted by the poor talent level around him and him pressing to make some bad decisions.

This year he delivered with a GREAT supporting cast at WR in Woods, Kupp, OBJ and Higbee. Decent run game but i wouldnt call it a good run game (abysmal run game in the super bowl). And the defense was middle of the pack until the playoffs. That was a GREAT defense in the playoffs. I expected him to win it with that support once GB lost and the Bucs lost their entire offense.

Cards Folded....just a terrible showing that kyler murray is still whining about.
Good win vs Brady and his band of 8th string WRs.
Tough hard fought win vs 49ers who are scrappy but arent a very dangerous team.
Super Bowl GW drive vs the Bengals who were never expected to do much this season.

Defense turned it on ...and all in all they had a fairly easy road to a Super Bowl win. Stafford deserves credit for being a big part of that.

At this point, you've dug your own hole... in Stafford's ass... since you are mini-LKP I guess you are enjoying it tremendously.

Stafford didn't win that game, the defense did. They saved Stafford. The Lions not having a D like that is why he was unable to win a playoff game with the Lions. It takes an exceptional D to overcome his mistakes.

Enjoy being a Rams fan. NEVER claim you are a Lions fan again. Fuck off and die, get buried in your Rams jersey. Traitor.

SMH.

You stay classy.

I'm, Ron Burgandy??

Back