Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Draft Weekend Thread

grandy

Round 1, pick 12 (from ARI) - RB Jahmyr Gibbs, Alabama
Round 1, pick 18 - LB Jack Campbell, Iowa
Round 2, pick 34 (from ARI) - TE Sam LaPorta, Iowa
Round 2, pick 45 (from GB) - S Brian Branch, Alabama
Round 3, pick 68 (from DEN) - QB Hendon Hooker, Tennessee
Round 3, pick 96 (from ARI) - DT Brodric Martin, Western Kentucky
Round 5, pick 152 - OT Cody Storsdol, William & Mary
Round 7, pick 219 (from PHI) - WR Antoine Green, North Carolina

Last edited:
Round 1, Pick 6 overall (from LAR)
Round 1, Pick 18 overall
Round 2, Pick 48 overall
Round 2, Pick 55 overall (from MIN)
Round 3, Pick 81 overall
Round 5, Pick 152 overall
Round 5, Pick 159 (from JAX via ATL)
Round 6, Pick 183 overall (from DEN)
Round 6, Pick 194 overall

Love it. Pumped that this draft could be the one that puts us over the top and makes us a legit playoff team for the foreseeable future.

Those 2nds and 3rds could be used in some combination to get back to the 1st round. I have a feeling we could have another trade up surprise this year.

Those 2nds and 3rds could be used in some combination to get back to the 1st round. I have a feeling we could have another trade up surprise this year.

Given the deepness of this class and same level end Round 1 into Round 2, would rather use all 3 picks (Round 2, 48, 55 and Round 3 81) instead of 1 pick at say pick 29 (even for a guy like Hooker). I would understand that but still would have 3 picks instead of 1 pick

Don't think all three picks would be needed to get back into Round 1.

Trade value chart:
Pick 48 = 450
Pick 81 = 185

Pick 30 (Phi) = 620

I don't expect them to take 9 players, probably trading up or trading out for future picks at some point.

Don't think all three picks would be needed to get back into Round 1.

Trade value chart:
Pick 48 = 450
Pick 81 = 185

Pick 30 (Phi) = 620

I mean a combination of them. 2nd and 3rd or 2nd and 2nd depending how high we move up

Back