Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

The brown people are gonna get you!

No, unvetted illegal aliens will supplant our children and grandchildren. Should you be able to stroll across the border into Canada? What would happen if you tried?

The nation without borders is not a nation; it's occupied territory.

There is one border deal: SHUT IT DOWN. FROM WASHINGTON TO MAINE.

Get real, man. There are millions of people who live on one side of the border and work on the other side, or take care of family on the other side, and not to mention all the factory goods, FOOD, and other such things we need to live grown in other countries, especially Mexico.

This is such nonsense, I can't understand why so many people are fooled by it.

It's pretty telling Abbott's razor wire stunt is in Eagle Pass, a relatively less commerce-heavy and trafficked border crossing.... not in Laredo, Brownsville, McAllen, El Paso, etc.

He tried to do fuck with commerce once, and learned his lesson. The border is this insane threat to American security, unparelleled in world history!!!! AAAH!!! ... (quietly) ...but all these big trucks can keep going through, with minimal or no inspections, and also anyone who looks white and is in a car

If Greg Abbott is so concerned with immigration, can anyone explain why Texas doesn't require E-Verify for all employers?

I've actually lived in Texas on a couple occasions and remember seeing large groups of migrants waiting outside of Home Depot in the mornings, hoping for some day labor work. Sure is strange how easy it is to find "illegals" in Texas when you have work to do.

government needs to get out of the way, and not interfere with business.

no hard working businessman wants "red tape" to hurt their hard-earned profits.

Get real, man. There are millions of people who live on one side of the border and work on the other side, or take care of family on the other side, and not to mention all the factory goods, FOOD, and other such things we need to live grown in other countries, especially Mexico.

This is such nonsense, I can't understand why so many people are fooled by it.

It's pretty telling Abbott's razor wire stunt is in Eagle Pass, a relatively less commerce-heavy and trafficked border crossing.... not in Laredo, Brownsville, McAllen, El Paso, etc.

He tried to do fuck with commerce once, and learned his lesson. The border is this insane threat to American security, unparelleled in world history!!!! AAAH!!! ... (quietly) ...but all these big trucks can keep going through, with minimal or no inspections, and also anyone who looks white and is in a car

You apparently don't know what I mean by shut it down. What I mean by that is that to stop the free flow of how many millions of illegal aliens that have just waltzed across the border in any spot they chose.

Oh, so you're one of those "great replacement" people? Say no more.

Also, the same rules apply in Canada as do here. If I were to walk across the Canadian border and say I was claiming asylum, I would be allowed to stay until my case was heard in court.

So you're no way concerned by the millions of illegal aliens who have done this. And you believe that every single claim is legitimate. You're one of those people. Say no more.

I think it's obvious that people are abusing the asylum system thinking it will lead to a better life and I'd do the same thing if I were struggling to survive.

I also think the USA needs to follow the laws and the laws allow people to make asylum claims at the border. It's sickening how willing you radical right wingers are to ignore laws, courts and the constitution whenever you don't like what they have to say.

Then again, it shouldn't be surprising considering Trump is your nominee.

you sound like an idiot. Then again, it shouldn't be surprising considering Biden is your nominee ;)
:tup:

How can you not be a great replacement theorist when that is exactly what?s underway. Just because you label it a conspiracy doesn?t mean it isn?t happening.

Last edited:
I think it's obvious that people are abusing the asylum system thinking it will lead to a better life and I'd do the same thing if I were struggling to survive.

I also think the USA needs to follow the laws and the laws allow people to make asylum claims at the border. It's sickening how willing you radical right wingers are to ignore laws, courts and the constitution whenever you don't like what they have to say.

You are not reading the situation accurately. I've told you many times that I'm not a Republican and that Trump is not my nominee.

I guess you wanted to post your ramblings about the border here instead of the other thread so you could avoid having to respond to the video I posted of Mitt Romney calling out McConnell, Trump and Republicans in general for not getting a border deal done.

yeah, it wasn't a mistake, I did that because I'm afraid of a low iq automoton that regurgitates easily disproven dem talking points - and Mitt Romney. that's a good one.

Youtube and other video sites are blocked by my firewall at work so I can't watch them here. On the bright side, if respond you can complain about how it took me all day to come up with something to say.

Last edited:
If Greg Abbott is so concerned with immigration, can anyone explain why Texas doesn't require E-Verify for all employers?

I've actually lived in Texas on a couple occasions and remember seeing large groups of migrants waiting outside of Home Depot in the mornings, hoping for some day labor work. Sure is strange how easy it is to find "illegals" in Texas when you have work to do.

you can find illegals in Texas when you're not looking for day laborers. Same with NYC, Chicago, LA...they're becoming easy to find all over the place.

Just be sure to take your Ivermectin today, we wouldn't want you coming down with a case of common sense. :nuts:

I've had COVID already and it was no big deal - thanks to ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies both proven safe and effective, unlike vaccine and 17 boosters you took. But go ahead, you do you...

Yes, there is a secret plan to let so many brown people into the country that they not only replace white people as the majority, but also slowly breed white people out of existence.

Holy crap dude, enjoy the Klan meeting this weekend.

Good ol' reliable racism - one arrow in the quiver. When you get called out for you plot to import 10s of millions of eventual Dem voters, shout racism! It's like Colt 45 malt liquor - works every time.

Last edited:
You couldn't get into MSU today, Mack. Too many illegals there, taking up all the seats.

You'd have to go to CMU.

You couldn't get into MSU today, Mack. Too many illegals there, taking up all the seats.

You'd have to go to CMU.

Cute, except I could have easily gotten into uofm if I applied there but you couldn't clean the toilets where I went to grad school and you couldn't afford a 1 bedroom house by the water treatment facility in the town I live in.

Most of these people are economic migrants, they're not struggling to survive.

One of those laws requires people to enter the country legally. Building physical barriers to prevent illegal border crossings seems like a pretty simple way to prevent people from abusing the asylum system. Why don't your and your team want to do that? It's not because these people have a legal right to cross into the country anywhere they choose.

Building physical barriers is not illegal - that's not why the CBP is cutting them down and it's not why Biden sued Texas and it's not why the supreme court said CBP could take them down.

The supreme court ruled that CBP has the authority to take them down, not that they are illegal. So obviously, if they're not illegal, there's some other reason Biden doesn't want them - do you have a guess at what that reason might be? It's sad to see how gullible and naive you left wingers are that you willingly ignore the reality of what's happening whenever it suits your agenda.

Then again, it's not at all surprising considering Biden is your nominee.

Thanks for proving once and for all that you are actually insane.

Oh and by the way, your orange hero was just ordered to pay 83.3 million for being a piece of shit rapist. Quick, hurry up and pull something out of your ass to defend him.

$83M...holy shit. What did he say about her?

Or RFK JR

8dr8c5.jpg

Back