Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

Another America Hating Trump loyalist terrorist going to prison for a long long time.

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM ALL UP!

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1697289829027885091?s=20

2 of them actually. 17 and 15 year sentences. About half of what was being sought by prosecutors.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/former-proud-boys-leaders-could-face-longest-sentences-yet-us-capitol-attack-2023-08-31/

WASHINGTON, Aug 31 (Reuters) - A federal judge on Thursday sentenced former far-right Proud Boys leaders Joseph Biggs to 17 years in prison and his co-defendant Zachary Rehl to 15 years, after a jury convicted them of seditious conspiracy for storming the U.S. Capitol in a failed bid to overturn Donald Trump's 2020 election defeat.

The prison terms handed down by U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly for Biggs and Rehl, the first Proud Boys convicted of seditious conspiracy to be sentenced for their roles in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack, were below U.S. sentencing guidelines and far lower than the 33-year and 30-year terms sought by federal prosecutors.

I?m still not convinced that Vivek is an actual naturalized US citizen.

I?m also not convinced Nimarata Randhawa isn?t really him in drag.

Has anyone ever seen the the two of them at same time in the same place?

I'm not sure but his PR team really missed the mark by not having him take up a moniker like 'Bobby' or 'Ted'. Nikki nailed it.

?Stand back and stand by!?

The head of the Trump terrorist organization, The Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio 22 years in prison. One less America hating Trump loyalist terrorist off the streets. Trump is a terrorist for ordering January 6th.

The head of the Trump terrorist organization, The Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio 22 years in prison. One less America hating Trump loyalist terrorist off the streets. Trump is a terrorist for ordering January 6th.

He "ordered" it? And if so, who was he in command of to give an order other then the United States Military forces, which I'm pretty sure those people were not part of.

Your troll game is weak, and this is coming from someone who really dislikes Trump.

He "ordered" it? And if so, who was he in command of to give an order other then the United States Military forces, which I'm pretty sure those people were not part of.

Your troll game is weak, and this is coming from someone who really dislikes Trump.

Nice job.

I still feel embarrassed sometimes about that time I unwarrantedly went off on you.

Between a year or two ago.

I don?t know if I dislike Trump more than you; I?m in the neighborhood, I?m pretty sure.

I'm not sure but his PR team really missed the mark by not having him take up a moniker like 'Bobby' or 'Ted'. Nikki nailed it.

Cool.

But what about just ?Vik? in that case?

You?re right, Nimarata nailed it with Nikki.

But wouldn?t ?Vik? have been just as much of a home run??

?My real name is Vivek, but my family and the guys I grew up with have always just called me ?Vik.?

I would go with "Vic" - then some Italian voters who don't follow the news might vote for him thinking he's Italian since his last name ends in a vowel.

Edit: sorry Tinsel, didn't read your post before writing this one.

Edit 2: before MC loses his sh!%, I know Italians and even non-Italians wouldn't mistake Ramaswamy for an Italian name, that was the joke.

Last edited:

they finally got the afro-cuban white supremacist. Thank goodness for that - Americans can rest soundly knowing the country is now safer.

Last edited:

Everyone knows Trump couldn't use the military to overturn the election. He obviously had to deploy his shadow army of ethnically diverse white supremacists using code words like "peacefully protest", "stand down", "go home" and other obvious dog whistles.

Last edited:

Thumb, we don't agree on much, but I think that we can agree that this country is not run by the people who hold office, no matter which so-called political party from where they get their kickbacks keeps them incentivized to perpetuate the grift.

When any politician opens his or her mouth, I assume he or she is lying. And I am usually right. Same with anyone who gets millions to spout their ideas in any media channel.

J 2x2 is either a parody account or a person with unlimited faith in his overseers and lacks critical thinking skills in any degree. That he celebrates the 22-year imprisonment of someone who defied the government illustrates his failure to realize that someday he might be behind bars himself.

Last edited:
Cool.

?My real name is Vivek, but my family and the guys I grew up with have always just called me ?Vik.?

Anyone who surfaces from anonymity to cultural phenomenon was placed in that position. I am skeptical. There is no way that he will institute a fraction of his bold promises if elected.

I'm still considering writing in MC for president.

the 22-year prison sentence was handed to a guy who's attorney requested leniency because of his work as an informant... I doubt he serves anywhere near that time.

more egregious over-prosecution is going on here though right now. No one should be cheering on bad precedents and overbearing police tactics since they can (and will) eventually be used against people one supports politically...

the 22-year prison sentence was handed to a guy who's attorney requested leniency because of his work as an informant... I doubt he serves anywhere near that time.

more egregious over-prosecution is going on here though right now. No one should be cheering on bad precedents and overbearing police tactics since they can (and will) eventually be used against people one supports politically...

And when you consider how selective the process is as to who gets arrested and who does not for committing the same crimes, it illustrates that the law is arbitrary and capricious.

Cool.

I would go with "Vic" - then some Italian voters who don't follow the news might vote for him thinking he's Italian since his last name ends in a vowel.

You'd both be better as his PR. Well done, I'm voting for Vic.

Video of MC (just kidding, it's just one of his heroes espousing his "mega yacht" narrative) on the picket line in Michigan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLVymPoNsU

Dr. Oz has got to be embarrassed to have lost to this totally unaccomplished, barely literate, stroke addled communist. I feel just as bad for Fetterman though - the guy is obviously a seriously mentally handicapped person in desperate need of help, yet he's being exploited by his heartless wife and the corrupt, amoral Democrat party.

Sure is nice to hae a President againi that the rest of the world doesn't laugh at when they wspeak to the UN general assembly.

Johnny, your marionette of a president can't even make it to the men's room. And any president who even acknowledges the UN Gen Assy is a puppet in hand.

Unless said president tells the UNGA to grab its bags, pack its shit, and leave.

That would be a great day in this country's history.

Last edited:
Sources telling me at this hour that some House Republicans have been in contact with, and have started an effort to draft, former President Donald Trump to be the next speaker and I have been told that President Trump might be open to helping the Republican party, at least in the short term

Back