Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

Sources telling me at this hour that some House Republicans have been in contact with, and have started an effort to draft, former President Donald Trump to be the next speaker and I have been told that President Trump might be open to helping the Republican party, at least in the short term

I am in favor of this. Do it.

Sources telling me at this hour that some House Republicans have been in contact with, and have started an effort to draft, former President Donald Trump to be the next speaker and I have been told that President Trump might be open to helping the Republican party, at least in the short term

hey were you worried about that government test alert today? people were saying it was going to turn everyone into a gay zombie or something like that.

There's a better chance Urban Meyer will be the next football coach at MSU and he's not going to be the next coach at MSU.

hey were you worried about that government test alert today? people were saying it was going to turn everyone into a gay zombie or something like that.

I had all alerts disabled yet still got it, That was disappointing I had hoped having all alerts disabled would prevent me from getting it. But it did not.

Maybe Trump has ruled it out - last night he endorsed Jim Jordan for the job. That doesn?t sound like something he?d do if he really wanted the job.

Jordan would be a great pick as he checks all the boxes - traditional fiscal and social conservative plus mc can?t stand him.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL, you can't make this stuff up...Senate Democrats Open to Forcing Government Shutdown Over Ukraine Aid.

Does anyone think, after hearing for weeks how reckless, radical, anti-American, anti-democracy, etc, etc the conservatives were for their willingness to shut down the government over excessive, unsustainable spending, that the press will go after these warmongering, establishment, totally corrupt Dems for threatening a "catastrophic" shut down of our government if we don't continue to subsidize one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

It's estimated that about 25-33% of the aid to Ukraine is lost to grift but we don't know because there's no strings attached, except that the Clinton Foundation gets to manage the rebuild doling out multi $billion deals to BlackRock and various defense and infrastructure contractors. The balance of those funds is used to pay to defend their border, pay their debt (mostly to BlackRock), wages for virtually every first responder in the country and other crap that we refuse to pay for here at home. But the folks that shut down the government over this funding will be lauded as heroes by our media. It's kind of hilarious in a sick and twisted way.

Oh and now apparently the Biden administration is building a wall on our Southern border. Maybe walls do work and aren't racist - as long as a Democrat builds them.

Apparently, after halting construction of that wall on day one of his administration and selling off $millions in supplies for pennies on the dollar, Biden now reverses course and is building physical barriers to stem the flow of illegal migration. Well at least he gets the respect of the folks at the UN - we got that going for us. What a clown.

Hillary off the rails Points 3 fingers at herself, thinks Trump supporters need "formal deprogramming", forgets she ranted that Trump stole 2016 election.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL, you can't make this stuff up...Senate Democrats Open to Forcing Government Shutdown Over Ukraine Aid.

Does anyone think, after hearing for weeks how reckless, radical, anti-American, anti-democracy, etc, etc the conservatives were for their willingness to shut down the government over excessive, unsustainable spending, that the press will go after these warmongering, establishment, totally corrupt Dems for threatening a "catastrophic" shut down of our government if we don't continue to subsidize one of the most corrupt countries in the world?

It's estimated that about 25-33% of the aid to Ukraine is lost to grift but we don't know because there's no strings attached, except that the Clinton Foundation gets to manage the rebuild doling out multi $billion deals to BlackRock and various defense and infrastructure contractors. The balance of those funds is used to pay to defend their border, pay their debt (mostly to BlackRock), wages for virtually every first responder in the country and other crap that we refuse to pay for here at home. But the folks that shut down the government over this funding will be lauded as heroes by our media. It's kind of hilarious in a sick and twisted way.

Oh and now apparently the Biden administration is building a wall on our Southern border. Maybe walls do work and aren't racist - as long as a Democrat builds them.

Apparently, after halting construction of that wall on day one of his administration and selling off $millions in supplies for pennies on the dollar, Biden now reverses course and is building physical barriers to stem the flow of illegal migration. Well at least he gets the respect of the folks at the UN - we got that going for us. What a clown.

Do it, it's not winnable continued escalation will send the whole world headlong into WW3 with world wide destruction and darkness, for those that survive it that is. It's time for the demoncrats to stop being such war mongers hell bent sending the whole world into darkness.

I had all alerts disabled yet still got it, That was disappointing I had hoped having all alerts disabled would prevent me from getting it. But it did not.

The only way to prevent getting it would have been to cover your head with tinfoil.

Then it wouldn?t have mattered if you had turned everything off or not.

HA. I turned the phone off. It worked! No FEMA test here! Oh great. Except now I'm in some dissenters' database.

EDIT: Now that same phone is frozen on the Lock Screen and is inoperable. SO I guess that FEMA had the last laugh after all. I have to admit that it?s liberating to not have that little EMF-emitting obelisk at hand.

Last edited:
That?s okay.

I had heard about it, and thought it was bullshit.

Boy, did whiff on that one, or what?

sure did.

hey, I didn't say anything, but I thought that was kind of a dick move by phillips to pick your UM 50, opponent 0 score. Are you going to make a different pick this week?

sure did.

hey, I didn't say anything, but I thought that was kind of a dick move by phillips to pick your UM 50, opponent 0 score. Are you going to make a different pick this week?

Did that happen?

What a dick move.

I guess I?ll have to go 51-0.

It's official. RFK JR is running as an independent, This will help get the demons out of office. I approve this move.

It's official. RFK JR is running as an independent, This will help get the demons out of office. I approve this move.

I approve too.

I think I remember this beautiful young woman a couple elections ago endorsing her granny for reelection to the senate, when this woman was tiny little girl, and her granny approved the endorsement.

I can?t find that clip.

I don?t think I ever voted for her granny - she somehow managed to win without me - but she was as good as it was gonna get.

Godspeed, Madam Mayor and Senator.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvTEd...yZW5kIGRhdWdodGVyIGNhbXBhaWduIGNvbW1lcmNpc2w=

Back