Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

Taylor won?t be 35 before January 20th, 2025?but her boyfriend will be.

And he checks a lot of boxes.

blatant ageism. Hard to think of a more qualified candidate - she did a whole video about America's rural redneck white supremacy problem. Maybe if they show that to Congress, we can get an exemption for her...

blatant ageism. Hard to think of a more qualified candidate - she did a whole video about America's rural redneck white supremacy problem. Maybe if they show that to Congress, we can get an exemption for her...

Funny.

I don?t know anything about the rural redneck white supremacy problem video.

My thin slice opinion of Taylor?s suddenly in the spotlight parents is that they?re hicks.

I told my wife that and she said they?re rednecks.

Neither of us equated that with white supremacy.

Taylor was raised by her parents - lovely seeming people, I have nothing against hicks nor rednecks; much of my dear family are hicks and rednecks - in Reading PA, or maybe a small town outside of Reading PA.

From what I?ve found they?re legit football fans; so maybe Taylor is too.

One would think they?d be fans of the brother?s team - news is Taylor?s parents will be at the game tonight, as the brothers? teams rematch the Super Bowl.

We?ll see whose gear they wear.

EDIT:

Just did a quick check; Taylor?s not wrong, white supremacy is horrible.

I don?t know that Taylor understands that anti-semitism is a fundamental tenet of white supremacy.

Apparently her bodyguard is an Israeli soldier who recently left his security detail with her to defend Israel against Hamas.

Maybe I?ll give her a call to make sure she?s on the right page.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone knows white supremacy is bad and I admit, I was skeptical that anyone who needs to be told white supremacy is bad is gonna listen to Taylor Swift but I had no idea how amazing and influential she is. I think 'white supremacy is bad' was assumed and the message was white supremacy is a big problem, primarily with rednecks, hicks and hillbillies and that they need to knock it off - just calm down.

But as it turns out the video was actually about rednecks hating on the alphabet people - pretty sure they're also the white supremacists but I was giving Taylor credit for solving a different problem than the one she actually solved with her music video.

anyway, point remains - she could be the most qualified person to run for President of our or maybe all time.

Last edited:
Nobody gets as famous as Taylor Swift without assistance. By that I don't mean managers, advance people, and below-the-line workers. I mean via social engineering think tanks, the intelligence community, government, and corporations, people like these are hand-picked and propped up to do exactly what they do -- brainwash.

Talent has little, if anything, to do with achieving fame.

Last edited:
Nobody gets as famous as Taylor Swift without assistance. By that I don't mean managers, advance people, and below-the-line workers. I mean via social engineering think tanks, the intelligence community, government, and corporations, people like these are hand-picked and propped up to do exactly what they do -- brainwash.

Maybe.

Or maybe it?s just random.

Or maybe it?s fate.

Or maybe it?s just a certain?who knows what? What do the French call it? Je ne sais qua? Does that even mean anything?

EDIT: This one goes out to Travis and Taylor.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYUEmWetYw&pp=ygUYS2lzbWV0IHRoZSBzYW5kcyBvZiB0aW1l

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone knows white supremacy is bad and I admit, I was skeptical that anyone who needs to be told white supremacy is bad is gonna listen to Taylor Swift but I had no idea how amazing and influential she is. I think 'white supremacy is bad' was assumed and the message was white supremacy is a big problem, primarily with rednecks, hicks and hillbillies and that they need to knock it off - just calm down.

But as it turns out the video was actually about rednecks hating on the alphabet people - pretty sure they're also the white supremacists but I was giving Taylor credit for solving a different problem than the one she actually solved with her music video.

anyway, point remains - she could be the most qualified person to run for President of our or maybe all time.

I?m actually not familiar with this video and I can?t find it - I don?t think it?s quite ?Shake it off? or ?Love Story? or even my favorite ?Beautiful Ghosts,? which she wrote with EGOT achiever Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Can you post it here?

If there was ever a time to remind everybody that anti-Semitism historically is the most dangerous aspect of white supremacy - I can?t think of one in my lifetime.

EDIT: Almost forgot - here?s the song she wrote with Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEpEO3Qlwb0&pp=ygUdYmVhdXRpZnVsIGdob3N0cyB0YXlsb3Igc3dpZnQ=

Last edited:

Unless you're super talented like a Kardashian, then fame is just inevitable...

I?m actually not familiar with this video and I can?t find it - I don?t think it?s quite ?Shake it off? or ?Love Story? or even my favorite ?Beautiful Ghosts,? which she wrote with EGOT achiever Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Can you post it here?

If there was ever a time to remind everybody that anti-Semitism historically is the most dangerous aspect of white supremacy - I can?t think of one in my lifetime.

EDIT: Almost forgot - here?s the song she wrote with Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEpEO3Qlwb0&pp=ygUdYmVhdXRpZnVsIGdob3N0cyB0YXlsb3Igc3dpZnQ=

I can't post it from work but it's called "Calm Down" or "You Need to Calm Down"

This has got to be the single most cynical thing I have ever seen you post.

I agree, many people, especially in the music world are not inherently talented, as we saw back in the late 90's with Brittany Spears, Cristina Aguilara, Nsync, etc. where some management group took some relatively attractive teens and fed them songs just to make money.

But others would be nowhere without just sheer raw talent, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks, Prince, hell even the Rolling Stones. No PR guy or firm made them famous, talent alone did.

P.S. I would have added Dolly Parton to that list but I think she got famous because of her boobs. No denying her talent either though.

This has got to be the single most cynical thing I have ever seen you post.

I agree, many people, especially in the music world are not inherently talented, as we saw back in the late 90's with Brittany Spears, Cristina Aguilara, Nsync, etc. where some management group took some relatively attractive teens and fed them songs just to make money.

But others would be nowhere without just sheer raw talent, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendricks, Prince, hell even the Rolling Stones. No PR guy or firm made them famous, talent alone did.

P.S. I would have added Dolly Parton to that list but I think she got famous because of her boobs. No denying her talent either though.

There's enough open source information out there to validate what I said. It's just not very well accessed. I guess I dumped too much chemo into the post. Because I haven't even scratched the surface about how corrupt and occult-driven the music industry is and has been since Robert Johnson.

And its direct, covert connection to the intelligence agencies in the US and UK practically from their inception. The dots are not that far apart. Many famous musicians of this era, including Jim Morrison, John Phillips, Frank Zappa, and David Crosby had fathers and uncles and other relatives in very high places in the state department, military, and with corporate entities that worked with both.

This book is very convincing and telling.

This sudden, prolific onslaught of musical groups with amazing gifts of musicianship and song writing was not some spontaneous, organic phenomenon.

"Talent has a little to do, if anything, with achieving fame," does not imply that those who did were not talented in some way. But they were also carefully managed and assisted in ways that aren't that well known, but the information is out there. And with a little due diligence and a sense of what production schedules demand in regards to music making in the time frames in which some of these records especially by The Beatles and Rolling Stones were produced, they indicate in a very strong way that they had a lot of assistance to meet so-called accelerated timelines that defy normal production schedules by an incredible compression of time. These, and other bands of that era are not the organic bands that the official narratives proclaim.

Last edited:
Gearing up for 2024 stay home stay safe ballot stuffing again right on schedule

The Communist Chinese government has begun reintroducing mask and social distancing rules for citizens, as a mystery pneumonia outbreak has recently afflicted residents in Beijing and other provinces.

Gearing up for 2024 stay home stay safe ballot stuffing again right on schedule

The Communist Chinese government has begun reintroducing mask and social distancing rules for citizens, as a mystery pneumonia outbreak has recently afflicted residents in Beijing and other provinces.

My recollection recalls that episodes like these viruses that are labeled pandemics only happen in even years.

Last edited:
Back