Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Schedule....

andthereitgoes84

H Sunday, September 8 vs. Los Angeles Rams 8:20 p.m. NBC
H Sunday, September 15 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00 p.m. FOX
A Sunday, September 22 at Arizona Cardinals 4:25 p.m. FOX
H Monday, September 30 vs. Seattle Seahawks 8:15 p.m. ABC
B BYE WEEK
A Sunday, October 13 at Dallas Cowboys 4:25 p.m. FOX
A Sunday, October 20 at Minnesota Vikings 1:00 p.m. FOX
H Sunday, October 27 vs. Tennessee Titans 1:00 p.m. FOX
A Sunday, November 3 at Green Bay Packers 4:25 p.m. FOX
A Sunday, November 10 at Houston Texans 8:20 p.m. NBC
H Sunday, November 17 vs. Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 p.m. CBS
A Sunday, November 24 at Indianapolis Colts 1:00 p.m. FOX
H Thursday, November 28 vs. Chicago Bears 12:30 p.m. CBS
H Thursday, December 5 vs. Green Bay Packers 8:15 p.m. PRIME
H Sunday, December 15 vs. Buffalo Bills 4:25 p.m. CBS
A Sunday, December 22 at Chicago Bears 1:00 p.m. FOX
A Monday, December 30 at San Francisco 49ers 8:15 p.m. ESPN/ABC
H TBD vs. Minnesota Vikings TBD TBD

I like the schedule. Of course they have stafford coming home again week 1 at night

I like the schedule. Of course they have stafford coming home again week 1 at night
They took our first 2 playoff opponents and lined them up for the 1st and 2nd games of the season.

5 prime time games plus the Thanksgiving Day game.

I know Seattle has beaten us in Detroit the past 2 years....but they have to be going WTF?...we have to go to Detroit 3 straight years?

Green Bay has a weird scheduling quirk...starting Nov 28th they have 4 consecutive night games (Miami, Detroit, Seattle, New Orleans).

They really need to get off to a good start with 3 of the first 4 games being home games and 2 are prime time games. Bye week being super early sucks.

Way, way, way too early prediction and obviously a million things can happen, but if the defense/secondary is improved and we stay away from some big, season ending injuries then it feels like the floor is 10-7, ceiling is 12-5 and we likely finish 11-6.

Last edited:
On the reverse side of the Seattle @ Detroit coin, this is like the 6th time in the last 7 meetings we have to play in Dallas ugh.

I do like that we shouldn't have too many cold weather games to worry about which can be a bit of a bugaboo for Goff. Just the Pack in early November and the Bears in December really. San Fran shouldn't be terrible even late in the year. All the others are indoors or in warm climates.

Lots of road games in middle if year

I like 3 the 425 national games too. 9 on national tv is awesome

Early bye stinks but late mini bye after packers game. Man are Lions fans going to roast fitzpatrick on thursday night football

Have to see how many teams play lions after they have theur bye. I know vikings get bye after london before lions

Bears and vikings lose a homr game going to london. Pack got lucky and lose away eagles and go to brazil

Back