Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3-3-5 Next Week

bamf16

It'll be interesting to see how we fare against SDSU's 3-3-5 next week. This is one of the reasons I kind of wanted UM to be a little more headstrong today and work out some kinks in the offense in the more prostyle looks. The 3-3-5 is a ton of movement, a ton of blitzes, and a ton of presnap work for the offense to deal with. And with slower developing plays from the spread, the 3-3-5 can wreak havoc when implemented well, which it seems SDSU's done. The bigger question is whether their personnel is good enough to slow down UM's offense. We'll see.

I know very little about SDSU, but I think UM is in for a barn burner!

tough game for sure. WSU is a much improved team this year and got handled on Saturday. Add in the factor that they will be fired up to play against Hoke, could be rough.

We needed to get the running game going... Smith was somewhat successful but the fact it took so long to get things going is troubling consider Robinson is doing most of the damage.. We need to get off to better starts..

SDSU is good, athletic west coast talent -- this game is one that makes me nervous

Back