Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

5th rd pick for clady

170 lb rb with no brain and a wr with no knees (both rookies)....is way different than a former all pro LT coming off an ACL.

but since you brought it up...I was right wasn't I? Best was out of the league in a matter of years and broyles never played a meaningful snap in his life during a time we had a bunch of bums like durham playing WR. Couldn't even get PT over durham lol.

"FORMER All Pro coming off an ACL". That's a beaut of a selling point right there...lol. Good luck, NY!!!

80 sacks in 2 years. Good luck Stafford!!!

The only way it could be worse is if ola just ran out there with a red flag and just screamed his name as people ran by him. We can nickname him "the matador."

Why are people arguing about not acquiring Clady? Really? Are people that bored or jonesing for football? Jets were desperate and are pulling straws. Bad feet, bad knees, not even healthy now. Even if he is healthy to start the year, you think he is still at pro bowl level? If he even plays 3 games for them, I will be surprised.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why are people arguing about not acquiring Clady? Really? Are people that bored or jonesing for football? Jets were desperate and are pulling straws. Bad feet, bad knees, not even healthy now. Even if he is healthy to start the year, you think he is still at pro bowl level? If he even plays 3 games for them, I will be surprised.

I think people think it was a low risk move for a LT that has been an all pro.

only $3M guaranteed. You can get a solid player for $6M but you tough to get a starting LT for that money.

Possibly a starting LT, possibly not. So, in other words they might be paying 3-6 million for a guy that might ride the bench or only be healthy a few games a year. The Lions maybe should've shown some interest in him, but overall, this non signing meant absolutely nothing to me. A Superbowl team lost faith in him, and he was acquired by a mediocre and desperate team. I tend to go with the winning teams opinion of players

Last edited:
I would take him over B Pett. At 4 Mil or S Tulloch at 6 mil..he has bee to 4 PB, as recent as 2014...we have the money..oh well

Possibly a starting LT, possibly not. So, in other words they might be paying 3-6 million for a guy that might ride the bench or only be healthy a few games a year. The Lions maybe should've shown some interest in him, but overall, this non signing meant absolutely nothing to me. A Superbowl team lost faith in him, and he was acquired by a mediocre and desperate team. I tend to go with the winning teams opinion of players

Yo! Whoa! Hey!! Tsk,,,tsk...tsk......you are not allowed to say possibly or possibly not on here. I was scolded for doing so.

Chin up, mister!!!

Rumor has it that the Lions were interested in acquiring Clady. That's what came up on my phone anyways......

only $3M guaranteed. You can get a solid player for $6M but you tough to get a starting LT for that money.

2 year window on that injury he had last year. No thanks. He will not be playing at 100% this year and the chance of him aggravating or having a possible setback is huge.

DRAFT A FUCKING LT. A HEALTHY ONE!!!!

Last edited:
2 year window on that injury he had last year. No thanks. He will not be playing at 100% this year and the chance of him aggravating or having a possible setback is huge.

DRAFT A FUCKING LT. A HEALTHY ONE!!!!

He was injured May 25th, 2015 or there about. 16 months to recover. Anyways it's all moot now.

Rumor has it that the Lions were interested in acquiring Clady. That's what came up on my phone anyways......
Yup, they didn't want to give up that draft pick... I have no issue with it.

Back