Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

7 Dumb Defenses of Trump

Dude, isn't it crazy how all the Trumpers are like soooooo obsessed with Democrats? LMAO off at those guys, amiright?

Dude, isn't it crazy how all the Trumpers are like soooooo obsessed with Democrats? LMAO off at those guys, amiright?

Trumpers run around wearing Trump hats, Trump shirts and waving Trump flags on their way to the Trump rally in their truck with Trump stickers all over and then talk about how obsessed Democrats are for mentioning Trump.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Trumpers run around wearing Trump hats, Trump shirts and waving Trump flags on their way to the Trump rally in their truck with Trump stickers all over and then talk about how obsessed Democrats are for mentioning Trump.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i know, those hats are ridiculous. they're so obsessed with us I can't even believe it. and they think we're obsessed with them. anyway, I can't believe they wear those stupid hats.

Ultra right wing radical conservative Tulsi Gabbard doesn't get that it's different when our team does it. She's still spewing all those right wing talking points that have been soundly disproved. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: at her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmQarG44QE

She should go throw ketchup bottles at a wall. (did I use that one right J-bone? It doesn't feel like it has the same punch as when you said it).

Last edited:
Hahahahah holy crap, he did not trot out Tulsi as some kind of evidence that Trump is being treated unfairly.

Fucking hilarious!

Ultra right wing radical conservative Tulsi Gabbard doesn't get that it's different when our team does it. She's still spewing all those right wing talking points that have been soundly disproved. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: at her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmQarG44QE

She should go throw ketchup bottles at a wall. (did I use that one right J-bone? It doesn't feel like it has the same punch as when you said it).

Objectively, it does occur to me that Johnny68 is the one who?s obsessed - he?s the one who keeps starting all the new threads.

The whole tribal thing is getting a little old, and now we?re up to tribal within tribes with Trump v DeSantis, and Newsom literally said on that Hannity interview that Trump would ?clean DeSantos?s clock,? and Newsom, Trump and Hannity have this weird bipartisan three way bromance going on.

That said, again, Johnny68 seems to be the obsessed one.

Objectively, it does occur to me that Johnny68 is the one who?s obsessed - he?s the one who keeps starting all the new threads.

The whole tribal thing is getting a little old, and now we?re up to tribal within tribes with Trump v DeSantis, and Newsom literally said on that Hannity interview that Trump would ?clean DeSantos?s clock,? and Newsom, Trump and Hannity have this weird bipartisan three way bromance going on.

That said, again, Johnny68 seems to be the obsessed one.

Apparently J68, AKA HSM, (my latest theory) is addicted to the dopamine rush his trolling and our responses create.

Hahahahah holy crap, he did not trot out Tulsi as some kind of evidence that Trump is being treated unfairly.

Fucking hilarious!

No, definitely not. I'm with you on this one, trolling the Trumpers exposing their extreme views and complete ignorance of the facts not to mention total misunderstanding of how it's different when our team does it. Right wing radicals like Tulsi Gabbard should be in prison.

Last edited:
Back