Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

9-0

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

So I can't give a Packers fan a hard time, on a mostly Lions board. Lol. I'm sorry, good job, I'm rooting for ya to go 16-0. Bravo. And thanks.

I can't give a Lions fan a hard time for giving a 9-0 packers fan a hard time?

That's not what you were doing. You a Packers fan, figured might as well root for some team that actually has a chance, right beez. Lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Beez said:
I can't give a Lions fan a hard time for giving a 9-0 packers fan a hard time?

That's not what you were doing. You a Packers fan, figured might as well root for some team that actually has a chance, right beez. Lol.

Which is why I root for Dallas....better shot than the Lions!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Cowboys probably do have a better chance of winning their division lol

A game back and get the Va-G Men twice.

Please do...Dallas is in the drivers seat. No excuses if they don't make the playoffs now. After a slow start with disappointing losses against the Lions n Jets that they should have won they are STILL in control and coming off of one of the most impressive wins in the NFL this year. very fortunate to be in the position they are in...if the blow it now, it's all on them.

If you think the Lions are all over the field, see Dallas. Never know what you're getting with them. Barely beat Seattle, dominate Buffalo so I expect another "shits the bed" game this week.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If you think the Lions are all over the field, see Dallas. Never know what you're getting with them. Barely beat Seattle, dominate Buffalo so I expect another "shits the bed" game this week.

Again, Dallas handled Seattle just fine. They scored late to make it look closer but that game wasn't in question.

Also I know it's part of the game but if Dez Bryant doesn't fumble on the 1 yard line which maybe happens 1 time out of 50 for your wide out 1 on 1 with a defender, thats another TD tacked on. They looked fine against Seattle other than the 100+ yards to Lynch. On the other hand though, Lynch has been very good as of late.

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If you think the Lions are all over the field, see Dallas. Never know what you're getting with them. Barely beat Seattle, dominate Buffalo so I expect another "shits the bed" game this week.

Again, Dallas handled Seattle just fine. They scored late to make it look closer but that game wasn't in question.

Also I know it's part of the game but if Dez Bryant doesn't fumble on the 1 yard line which maybe happens 1 time out of 50 for your wide out 1 on 1 with a defender, thats another TD tacked on. They looked fine against Seattle other than the 100+ yards to Lynch. On the other hand though, Lynch has been very good as of late.

Dude they looked horrible. For some odd reason I watched that game beginning to end. Fortunately for them, Jackson played awful.

Hey this is a 9-0 thread. Get all this losing teams talk out of here lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Hey this is a 9-0 thread. Get all this losing teams talk out of here lol

If you want this to be a one man thread, just you - sweet.

Grandy, lol.

If the packers lose I might stay in the michigan section only lol.

Win or lose it doesn't really matter, we'll still get home field. I just don't want to hear it from them.

The 1st half wasn't good but in the end, Romo finished the game 19-of-31 (61%) for 279 yards and 2 TDs while DeMarco Murray ran for 139 yards on 22 carries. The defense had 3 interceptions and even after a Dez fluke like fumble on the opponents goaline and allowing a late garbage time touchdown, still won by double digits. Replace Dallas with Detroit and this win would be all better.

people keep talking about Green bays defense but in a way they remind me of the Saints superbowl team. A QB that is a cut above the rest, a very good number 1 wr, some role wr's around him, a lack luster but ok running game, and a defense who at times can give a lot up but is very opportunistic and forces a lot of turnovers.

I would say the biggest difference is that GB has a dominant tight end where the Saints had Shockey I believe. GB also has Clay Mathews.

Back