Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

93rd PGA Championship

SLICK said:
Baker - Finch thinks the cut will be at 4 Over....we shall see

PGA Championship -- top 70 make cut. +3 at the moment. I could see +4.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:
Baker - Finch thinks the cut will be at 4 Over....we shall see

PGA Championship -- top 70 make cut. +3 at the moment. I could see +4.

or anyone within 10 shots of the lead.

I think or thought it was just top 70. Masters is top 44 and within ten. There not all the same. I'll have to check.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I think or thought it was just top 70. Masters is top 44 and within ten. There not all the same. I'll have to check.

you are 100 % right , Im wrong....PGA doesn't use the 10 shot rule.

I was under the impression that is was 10 shots within the lead, thinking stricker to shoot -3 today so that would be around E. But it is top 70 and ties which would make it +3 if the top of the leaderboard stays put

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I think or thought it was just top 70. Masters is top 44 and within ten. There not all the same. I'll have to check.

you are 100 % right , Im wrong....PGA doesn't use the 10 shot rule.

Quoted for prosperity, lol.

Jason Day, Dustin Johnson, Tiger Woods and Bubba in danger of the current cut line

Bubba was my pick and was -4 early round one and then went into a dive.

the first 4 and the last 4 holes are brutal and it seems to be biting the players especially who have started on the back...I want to see bubba get major, I thought last year was his time.

had to leave for a couple hours and tiger with back to back double bogies on 11 and 12!

Phil still in it and its at +4 for top 70. Maybe Baker Finch was right.

low round 65 by Jason Dufner, so if Stricker stands at -5 then the cut is at +4

staegrac said:
low round 65 by Jason Dufner, so if Stricker stands at -5 then the cut is at +4

He could be at -10 and its still set +4.

moving day tomorrow...we'll see if anyone makes a run.

that is one helluva tough course , and if they let it dry out and get faster it's going to get tougher.

I hope so. That's why I like the US Open. Hard to score there. Most courses. Well most of the time. McIlroy kind of blew it up, lol.

Back