Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Aaron " Toast " Berry Twitter remark

dannydiggler

RT @LockDown717: Y'all can go back to being Broke & Miserable...now back to regular scheduled programming...
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What a piece of shit.. I realize people were fucking with him after a terrible performance but damn dude. These are the people who pay for tickets and pay for his lifestyle. Don't let the door fuck you in the ass douchebag.

Wonder if he says the same shit to Schwartz when he's shown the door? Dude is trash....

I'm a homer and I acknowledge that at most times I try to be a reasonable homer but damn......this bitch is gone and good riddance

And his Twitter account is "LockDown"? Oh Lord, someone lied to this kid....lol.

Go back??

We all don't get rich or comfortable by watching you fail, fuck-face...it just helps us to forget it for a few hours, or if winning for maybe awhile longer.

80e4ce8b5629449fa97f46f.png

Too late, "Bro" your first tweet went viral, and your lame-assed attempt @ backpedaling later with a half-hearted apology ain't gonna change that, nothing you tweeted simply disappears b/c you deleted it. You will be likely be quoted and your tweet repeated over and over on sports-talk radio and on the interwebz...

angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

The game was 24-21 with just under 10 minutes to go when he failed to make that int. It was costly. They scored a TD right after that...albeit there was a missed holding call on that TD run. Unfortunately, "fans" are going to react badly and make it personal. But he has to know that and not respond to it. Example # 4,328 why athletes shouldn't have Twitter accounts.

Surprised that Berry can type with such short arms, no fingers and the fact that he probably was sitting on the wrong side of the computer.

The problem isn't twitter, the problem is in Aaron Berry's head.

Other tweets after the game by Lions players

Quarterback Matthew Stafford

"Just want to say thanks to all the fans for all of the support and a great year. We will be back. #GoLions"

Defensive end Lawrence Jackson

"Lions Nation. Thanks for the diehard support all year. Love you guys wouldn't trade you for any other fans. #LionNation #LJSP"

Linebacker Justin Durant

"I appreciate all of the support this yr frm u guys...sorry it ended this way more motivation for nxt season."

Safety Chris Harris

"I want to say thanks to all the true #Lions supporters and fans. You guys have been great and I am truly grateful for u guys support."

Defensive end Cliff Avril

"Tough lose def don't want the season to end but we def have something to build off of for the years to come..."

Defensive tackle Nick Fairley

"Shout out to all the LIONS fan for the love and support this year "GO LIONS"

Tight end Tony Scheffler

"All the support makes this a little easier to swallow, thank you. Next season can't come soon enough. #lionblood"

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/01/detroit_lions_players_get_on_t.html

He failed to block out what he didn't want to hear.

Fuck Aaron Berry.

Can't cover.

Can't catch.

Can't take DESERVED criticism.

If you don't want people putting down your performance, stop getting toasted and dropping picks. Otherwise shut the fuck up, bend over and take it.

Romneybot said:
The problem isn't twitter, the problem is in Aaron Berry's head.

Other tweets after the game by Lions players

Quarterback Matthew Stafford

"Just want to say thanks to all the fans for all of the support and a great year. We will be back. #GoLions"

Defensive end Lawrence Jackson

"Lions Nation. Thanks for the diehard support all year. Love you guys wouldn't trade you for any other fans. #LionNation #LJSP"

Linebacker Justin Durant

"I appreciate all of the support this yr frm u guys...sorry it ended this way more motivation for nxt season."

Safety Chris Harris

"I want to say thanks to all the true #Lions supporters and fans. You guys have been great and I am truly grateful for u guys support."

Defensive end Cliff Avril

"Tough lose def don't want the season to end but we def have something to build off of for the years to come..."

Defensive tackle Nick Fairley

"Shout out to all the LIONS fan for the love and support this year "GO LIONS"

Tight end Tony Scheffler

"All the support makes this a little easier to swallow, thank you. Next season can't come soon enough. #lionblood"

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2012/01/detroit_lions_players_get_on_t.html

He failed to block out what he didn't want to hear.

I really like seeing that.

Aaron Berry looks like a little punk ass bitch with his dinosaur arms and tattoo sleeves. Guy's career is a few short months away from being over.

In practice next year DBs should be made to do catching drills for 10 minutes a day or until they make 95% of catches...

cmlfactor said:
In practice next year DBs should be made to do catching drills for 10 minutes a day or until they make 95% of catches...

Great idea! And...perhaps they & a couple LB's might want to try shoulder as opposed to arm tackling as well, eh what?!

I'd like to see Berry go, btw. He did little to nothing this year. Guys like Chris Harris, Houston, DY & maybe Smith might wanna show up in AP in July and get better. Dudes like Berry can go pound sand elsewhere, imho.

smayschmouthfootball said:
Surprised that Berry can type with such short arms, no fingers and the fact that he probably was sitting on the wrong side of the computer.
i lol'd in rl.

+3

mhughes0021 said:
smayschmouthfootball said:
i lol'd in rl.

+3

+4 b/c most ppl tweet with their thumbs or by index-finger when having only an on-screen keyboard, while using their smartphones.

;)

all that time bragging he was training with revis this off season...apparently darelle didt teach him how to make plays or catch.

mhughes0021 said:
all that time bragging he was training with revis this off season...apparently darelle didt teach him how to make plays or catch.

Based on Revis having a below normal year this year (relative to HIMSELF, not the rest of the CBs in the NFL) it would appear Berry rubbed off on him more than the other way around.

Dan Patrick Show just commented on Berry's tweet as one of the "Worst" things from the weekend.

Back