Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ABCD

MichChamp02 said:
Rabid is like that weird distant uncle you have that screws up everyone's name when he shows up at family reunions.

LOL

Gotta give up a point for that.

bigvic said:
Uh, RABID .... quiluse is Hungry over here and was stay hungry for a while on espn. Monster is a diff dude altogether

Its weird, because we even gave mrabid the username thread and in there I state that I was Quiluse...

Hungry said:
bigvic said:
Uh, RABID .... quiluse is Hungry over here and was stay hungry for a while on espn. Monster is a diff dude altogether

Its weird, because we even gave mrabid the username thread and in there I state that I was Quiluse...

All I want to know is where the hell is DGJAT?

bigvic said:
Hungry said:

All I want to know is where the hell is DGJAT?

HaHa He still works at the prison with me. He says he's thought of coming back to the boards every now and then, but still just isn't into it anymore

We're getting ready to hang out together sept 3rd even though his Sparties are playing on sept 2nd.

Back