Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Actresses Whom Have Portrayed Lulu Manson

Whom Was the Hottest to have Portrayed Lulu Manson Onscreen?

• Catherine Wadkins, ?Helter Skelter,? 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kristen Hager, ?Leslie, My Name is Evil? 2009

• Hannah Murray, ?Charlie Says,? 2018

• Victoria Pedretti, ?Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,? 2019

• Total voters

tinselwolverine

AKA Leslie Van Houten.

She was just released from prison, where she was serving a death sentence/converted to life in prison/converted to she?s out.

A homecoming queen from Alhambra, or maybe Arcadia, or somewhere, experts agree she was the only Manson girl who deserved to be legitimately described as ?hot.?

Numerous Hollywood actresses have portrayed her onscreen.

So who do you think was the hottest Lulu?

I have never heard of or seen any of the 4 choices. As in all polls like this, you need to provide pictures!

I have never heard of or seen any of the 4 choices. As in all polls like this, you need to provide pictures!

Agree. I can't participate until I see their pics. I'm not as "plugged in" to the movie industry as some of the Hollywood types who post here, and I don't recognize their faces.

I think she should play herself.

She could.

She?s still hot for her age.

Maybe they could use AI to make her look like she did when she was younger.

They just did that with Harrison Ford as Indy.

She says she?s looking forward to getting a job.

She could.

She?s still hot for her age.

Maybe they could use AI to make her look like she did when she was younger.

They just did that with Harrison Ford as Indy.

She says she?s looking forward to getting a job.
Good. She can re-experience the horror and havoc she caused.

I read the wikipedia history and from what I remember, none of the women involved actually committed any violent acts (at least not on anyone still alive), and some of them were reluctant participants to begin with. 50 years in prison is a pretty tough sentence for being a non-violent unintentional accessory to murder, and seems adequate to me. Only reason I could see keeping a Manson-ette still incarcerated would be if they were a danger to the public.

I read the wikipedia history and from what I remember, none of the women involved actually committed any violent acts (at least not on anyone still alive), and some of them were reluctant participants to begin with. 50 years in prison is a pretty tough sentence for being a non-violent unintentional accessory to murder, and seems adequate to me. Only reason I could see keeping a Manson-ette still incarcerated would be if they were a danger to the public.

Numerous sources report that Leslie held Rosemary LaBianca down as Tex Watson and Patricia Krenwinkel both stabbed Rosemary multiple times; then Leslie stabbed Rosemary multiple times herself.

We don?t know how already dead or not dead Rosemary was when Leslie stopped holding her down as the accomplices were stabbing Rosemary and Leslie started stabbing Rosemary herself. Kind of a Schr?dinger?s cat thing.

Numerous sources report that Leslie held Rosemary LaBianca down as Tex Watson and Patricia Krenwinkel both stabbed Rosemary multiple times; then Leslie stabbed Rosemary multiple times herself.

We don?t know how already dead or not dead Rosemary was when Leslie stopped holding her down as the accomplices were stabbing Rosemary and Leslie started stabbing Rosemary herself. Kind of a Schr?dinger?s cat thing.

well, that's pretty fucked up

Alright, I re-read the article... I thought she was one of the ones that was more on the fence about the whole violent killing spree, but I guess not. I don't know why she would've been paroled, but whatevs.

I also just learned The main killer, Tex Watson apparently had 4 kids via conjugal visits with some lady who married him after he was incarcerated. I guess I'll just never understand women... or the State of California

Alright, I re-read the article... I thought she was one of the ones that was more on the fence about the whole violent killing spree, but I guess not. I don't know why she would've been paroled, but whatevs.

I also just learned The main killer, Tex Watson apparently had 4 kids via conjugal visits with some lady who married him after he was incarcerated. I guess I'll just never understand women... or the State of California

You and me both, my buddy.

You and me both.

Back