Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Add another coaching vacancy

jdeb

Lovie is out in Tampa... Didn't see that one coming.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Seriously? Didn't they just give him keys to the kingdom? I thought for sure he'd get at least 3 years with Winston before they rushed to judgement.

Seriously? Didn't they just give him keys to the kingdom? I thought for sure he'd get at least 3 years with Winston before they rushed to judgement.

Hes a defensive coach and his defense has sucked ass. Get jameis an offensive guy to help him grow. McDaniels would be a decent fit there.

Last edited:
They were going to lose their OC so they fired Lovie to keep him. Hint hint Lions.

It really is crazy how fast coaches get fired nowadays...I thought Lovie underachieved, but I didnt think he deserved to be fired. Seems like you get 2 years to make the playoffs or youre out. Then you need to make the playoffs again in year 3 or you're out. Its tough being a coach in the NFL

Well. If White is named GM (which I expect) and Caldwell stays, Austin goes, then bring in Lovie as DC.

Black GM, Black HC, Black DC & Jim Bob Cooter. One of these seems out of place!

They were going to lose their OC so they fired Lovie to keep him. Hint hint Lions.

Don't tease me......I've been saying fire Caldwell and make Austin HC for a few months. That makes the most sense to me.

I think we'll end up losing a coach, Austin, who will be much better than the coach we currently have.

StephenASmith already played the race card last night on Twitter and I'm sure today on the Skip Bayless Shouting Show ...

Funny that StephenA still has a job while Simmons, Olbermann & Cowherd were sacked in a money grab move.

Black GM, Black HC, Black DC & Jim Bob Cooter. One of these seems out of place!
Don't worry, when the Eagles hire Gase, he will take Jim Bob with him to be his OC. Jim Bob ain't under contract and the clock is ticking...

Right after they make the rule you must try out at least a white CB or RB before signing a black one.

***BREAKING*** - 32 teams call Jason Seahorn to see if he has any interest in a tryout. Mr. Harmon assures everyone he is retired.

The NFL cancels the Seahorn rule.

Seahorn looks like he could still play and is now single, lets give him a shot.

Back